What plan's do you have for Labor Day weekend?

by kls 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

kls,

I'll pick you up. I love driving

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

I'll be out with the inlaws tonight....unbelievable food and wine at this restraunt: Griglia Tuscany, here in Madison. Then off to Karaoke with the friends after 10pm. Nothing like drinking and singing!

Tomorrow, Saturday, well thats my 5th wedding anniversary. But my husband says he'll be out roofing, thanks a lot buddy. He'd better be planning on making me dinner!

Sunday, how about grilling out and hanging with all our friends. I have to work Monday at the hospital, so I can't be too naughty.

And I might as well let you all in on my vacation. Starting this upcoming tuesday I won't be around for about two weeks. Me and the boys (husband and puppy) are taking a car trip around Wisconsin. We seem to know Europe better than our home state. So we'll be cruisin. I'll miss you guys, but maybe I'll find a good internet cafe out there some where.

Thanks for asking kls. Hope your weekend isn't too lame

~Snapdragon

ps. Hey anyone have any suggestions about "must-sees" in Wisconsin?

• blondie
    blondie

Old World Wisconsin

Circus World

Wisconsin Dells boat trips

Milwaukee Zoo

Devils Lake/Governor Dodge/Blue Mounds State Park

A drive along the Mississippi river road

Noah's Ark if it's warm enough

Bike trails

Canoeing on the Sugar River

Wilhelm Tell festival in New Glarus

• kls
    kls

SnapDragon ,Happy anniversary to you and yours. Mt husbands and mine is tuesday,31years.

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Hmmm...3 day weekend.

Saturday: Hubby has to work so I'm cleaning out a closet and working on homework

Sunday: Hubby doesn't have to work, so HE's cleaning out a closet and I'm washing my truck

Monday: cleaning out the third closet and finishing homework.

Did I mention that I have to clean out closets?

TB (who's moving in 27 days and a wakeup)

• kls
    kls

TB, all i can say is,yuck. I think you did mention that you have to clean the closets.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm going to Vancouver and Seattle. Might meet a few JWDers, perhaps??

• Badger
    Badger

Leo should come to Texas some fest day...

I'm might be reffing or grading papers...blah.

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Snap----Happy Anniversary!!!!!

TB--maybe you should clean out some closets....

Leolaia--Hey, if you are down around Portland around 5 pm, you should stop in at McMennamins on NW 23rd and say hi to me and Odrade!

I think I also might watch about 9 episodes of Angel on Monday

Bethany

• Princess
    Princess
    Leolaia--Hey, if you are down around Portland around 5 pm, you should stop in at McMennamins on NW 23rd and say hi to me and Odrade!

Right, just be aware that there are two McMennamins on NW 23rd. I found that out the hard way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit