What plan's do you have for Labor Day weekend?

by kls 37 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I don't have any except work on my 68 Charger. So i want to hear yours so i can think of you having fun.,,,,,,,,,, Please be safe no matter what you do.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Today I have the day off from school, so I am catching up from a hard first week of classes, catching up on homework and work in general. When Mike gets home from work, we have a puppy play date at the park with a couple with a nice long haired daucshund (sp). Twobit rarely likes other dogs unless they are small and female, so we are very happy to have found a friend in this little dog.

Tonight there is a comedian at our campus and a group of us will see her.

Tomorrow is Puppy Play Time which I organize. A bunch of us with doggies get together at the park and let them run wild.

Sunday, my grandmother, my mother, Mike and I are going to eat lunch since my grandmother is visiting. This ought to be interesting...

Monday, Mike and I will sleep in and cuddle all morning and the rest of the day is open to whatever...

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It depends on Frances:

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

SP---be safe!! Sending you and all others in the path of the storm "Hope the storm fizzles and dies in the middle of the ocean" vibes!!

I am going to the exjw meetup in Portland with my sis to meet Odrade and her hubby.

Sunday I am going to go to the farmers market and work on some of my craft projects

Sunday night--think I will drink MANY MANY margaritas and sleep off my hangover Monday

Bethany

• Valis
    Valis

All my friends have to work through the holiday so I'm cooking a big brisket and kind of will have a bit of open house prolly on Sunday and Monday so they can visit when not working and have a bite.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Take care SP!

I will be having a breadless burger and chasing critters home from school.

Oh yea, and chasing the biggest critter cuz he will home from work!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

My plans for the Labor Day weekend are:

1. Cleaning the house.
    2. Cutting the lawn.
    3. Reviewing the draft of my separation agreement that my lawyer just emailed me.

Maybe I'll have myself a pity party toorrow night if I can squeeze it into my schedule.

Walter

• Princess
    Princess
    It depends on Frances:

God that's scary SP. Be safe, we'll all be thinking about you and hoping for the best.

I am going to the exjw meetup in Portland with my sis to meet Odrade and her hubby.

You will have fun then, they are awesome people. Can't wait to see them again next month. Saturday is a birthday party for my 10 year old nephew. I have a cousin in town that I haven't seen in three or four years so Mulan is having the whole herd of us over Sunday. Monday is free so far. Steve and the kids will be home.

• blondie
    blondie

Believe it or not, we are actually going to the union picnic. Good food and a great band.

Blondie

• kls
    kls

Liz2Cool, i will come to your pity party. You don't sound like your going to have much fun. I am sorry . : (

Stinky, girl be-careful and i hope there is a way you can have some enjoyment in this weekend.

Stef, That don't sound much like fun . But chasing the big critter might be.

Recoveringjw, now that sounds like fun .ahh the Margaritas.

Princess. sounds like fun.

Jwbot, you must really like animals. It really sounds like fun.

Valis, send me some,,,,,please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit