My new fine art series (for mature art lover eyes only)

by seven006 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Very beautiful. I would love to see more of your work.

Robyn

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave,

Thanks for finding the "caged mind" and posting it. I love the little watchtower caps on the cages.

I didn't want to say...but you left the T shirt at my place the last time you posed for me. I'll send it back

Sevenofnine, you bring up the best in Dave.

Jst2laws

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

VERY impressive Dave. I like the rubenesque touch to the woman, it kind of lends an old world air to the picture. It's amazing to me what can be done with computer technology.

Although it must be very cold in the cyber world. At least she looked cold.

• seven006
    seven006

Thanks guys.

Right now I'm printing a 12 x 16 inch print of a new piece on water color paper. It is an image I have wanted to paint for several years and never got around to it. I will post it on another thread tomorrow and do another link. It will have another nude warning as well as a warning to non-open minded Christians not to click on the link. It might make a few scream "sacrilegious."

Chris, the old master style is what I am shooting for, I'm bored with some of the crap being passed off as art today. No talent, no expertise at all, just a good marketing story and map quest directions to the closest art material supply store.
    Dave

• Angharad
    Angharad

Beautiful pictures Dave

Looking forward to seeing the next one

• Xandria
    Xandria

Beeeautiful! Very nice indeed.

X.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Lovely, seven. More!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Chris, the old master style is what I am shooting for

Yeah I kinda wondered. You've got a fascinating mix though with some of the background also giving off a New Age look, sort of a Rembrandt circa 2004. Good color mix by the way. I see something new everytime I look at them. Always a sign of good art.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dave,

Beautiful work, very elegant and I like the minimized palette. Thank you.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit