My new fine art series (for mature art lover eyes only)

by seven006 58 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'd love to see them jwbot, if you ever get up the courage again.. I'd also pose if the opportunity presented itself..

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Stef-

You know those would not be allowed as avatar.. ..

• jwbot
    jwbot

StinkyPantz, when I work up the courage, I will email you :)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Damn cuz I love this one!

Sorry Seven! It just reminds me of myself in so many ways that go beyond the skin.

Thanks for sharing. It means so much too me. More than words can express.......

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mighty fine fine art, dave. That caged minds one is really great too.

S

• kls
    kls

Seven , man you do have talent. I looked at the rest of the links you posted and i am so impressed . They are so beautifully done in great taste and the coloring is outstanding. All i can say is WOW and post more.

• seven006
    seven006

Stef,

Use it as an avatar anywhere else but here, you have my permission. I took the image off your post because I don't think nudity tasteful or not, is allowed directly on the board.

That peace has a lot of meaning just as the others do. This whole series is about real women in desperate and sober places that invoke memories and emotions based on the light and dark of a woman's life. I'm not surprised that one of them touched you in some way. I like mixing beauty and the beast so to say. One of the pieces coming up in this series is a woman dressed in a beautiful evening gown standing in a shadowed room, and standing behind an old ironing board ironing a child's article of clothing. Rust, dead plants, colorless leaves and the shape of a woman, It's an enigmatic visual. I will post more of the series when I get more done.

These pieces as with all my art are copyrighted by me except when a client owns the copyright.

Dave

• jgnat
    jgnat

I finally got around to taking a look. Nicely composed. I like them a lot. Reminds me of my days in life-drawing class.

• jgnat
    jgnat

StinkyPantz, the opportunity is as near as the closest life-drawing class.

http://www.artistresource.org/lifedraw.htm

Can you stay in one position without moving a hair, for twenty minutes? If so, you would make a great model.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Those models make pretty good $ where I go to school. I sure wouldn't want to do it: too hard to stay that still for that long without getting a leg cramp. I had a class a few years ago where our first nude model was male, and the younger male guys in the class (who had to take the class as a basic class for the drafting degree) couldn't even look at him for longer than a few seconds and get embarassed. Sheesh. It became old hat to them after a few sittings.

Excellent work, Seven! I like to see photography mixed with different media. Gleche (did I spell that right?) seems to be a popular format these days. Saw lots of examples down in New Orleans at the galleries.

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit