My new fine art series (for mature art lover eyes only)

by seven006 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

You are a true genius.

Farkel

• Scully
    Scully

Very nice Dave!

I really need to know how you got those ferns and ivy to grow in your living room.

Love, Scully

• shamus
    shamus

Here is the poster that will whine and cry:

• Alana
    Alana

Very beautiful work.....I loved it! Do you have more out there to see??

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Wow! Dave! Not only do you have a great sense of humor, you are a fantastically, creative artist! Thanks for sharing those with us! Can we see more?

Terri

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Dave is a top-notch artist, and he's done it again!

Randy

• seven006
    seven006

Shamus,

I was just mess'n with you. I know you're the kind of guy that can look past boobs and see the person behind them. Yes, she is a real person, that is what the whole series is going to be. Iv seen as well as dated too many women who had the best bodies money and plastic surgery could buy. This series will be beautiful girl next door models only. Part of their true identify is changed visually so they do not get easily recognized. I have always done that in my nudes to get the model to have trust in me and my art. Well, that and I cover my eyes a lot when I'm shooting the photos.

Lee,

I have a few galleries and collectors just waiting for me to start doing fine art again. Showing it is the least of my problems. Juggling it between my commercial work is where I run into the wall. Hopefully, if I do it right, I'll slide from one to the other. The commercial work just pays too well to put it aside and concentrate on the fine art. It's been a problem for years. I'm glad you like them, You were one of the mods I was worried about, well, you and Kim. Kim has talked to me on the phone before, I know she things I'm a perv. I told her it wasn't me talking, it was my old friend Jack Daniels. She didn't buy it. I know Simon won't have a problem with them, he has probably already downloaded them and is half way done printing them out to hide in his locker.

Xena,

Ya up for a modeling job? I do not undress women with my eyes, it scratches the hell out of them when you get to all those hooks and clamps. I'm a professional for christ sakes!

Steve, I'm still looking for that piece of art.

Dave

• waiting
    waiting

My screen always shows pictures dark - and yes, I have a lighten button that I have used, thank you.

So I printed out your wonderful pictures, Dave. Just beautiful. Your friend is a beauty - to be sure.

The backgrounds on some were similar, yet different. But the one with the woman sitting in front of the illusional house was really good - assuming a bridge over it? Couldn't really tell. Beautiful colors in all of them.

Thanks for the click.

waiting

• kls
    kls

Beautiful . The colors and shadowing effects of color are great but isn't the male body art? Need i say more.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

VERY nice work, Dave. I can't say why, but I was especially drawn to the one on the top left, a few times for some reason. It had the same effect as when you're in an art museum and keep going back to one particular painting! Needless to say--your work is quite impressive. Thanks for sharing.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit