Rutherford's Sex Life

by Leolaia 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Farkel,

Bonnie Heath, evidently was very jealous over Rutherford?s lovers! And according to Worth Thornton (a dear friend of mine, now deceased, was Knorr?s ?secretary,? wrote the Informant ? now KM), Bonnie had slept with half of the Bethelites in the 1950?s. The big-shots at the time evidently knew of the scandal but chose to sweep it under the rug.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Folks,

There is EXPLOSIVE information forthcoming over J.F. Rutherford's adulterous life.

It might take a few days, but it IS coming!

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

cyberguy,

: Bonnie had slept with half of the Bethelites in the 1950?s.

Bonnie was with Rutherford in the 1930's and into 1942. She was also married to William Heath (her maiden name was "Boyd") during the entire Beth Sarim cycle.

Where is your evidence for your assertion?

Farkel

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Farkel, that sounds great! I can't wait. I really want THAT particular "leader" of days gone by to be exposed. It would be so meaningful in view of his supposedly exalted "spiritual" role in God's Organization.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Farkel,

Well, I guess it must have been the late 30's to early 40's, not 50's (OK--I'm pulling this from a private conversation with a close friend of mine who was there!). She finally married some executive from the Coka Cola Company? Is this the same person? I don't belive Worth would have made this up!

• JT
    JT

The person you are speaking about is (I believe) the aunt of our own long-time poster "larc." He has suspected for years that his aunt and Da Judge had an affair going. I've left a message for him to call me because I'm not sure if he is aware of the information you presented.

########

i had a conversation with Larc about this issue and i tell you - the old judge was something

Larc and I was suppose to hook up when i went out to see my inlaws but i got so tired up i could not make it back down his way, but i will get out to see him, to talk about the good old days

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

AS A CHILD IN SAN DIEGO IN THE LATE 1940's I RECALL MY MOTHER SPEAKING OF BILL AND BONNIE HEATH.

I WAS TOLD THEY WERE WEALTHY AND OWNED A SOFT DRINK FRANCHISE IN THIS AREA. I DO NOT RECALL IF IT WAS COCA COLA OR NOT.

THEY WERE LOOKED UPON AS VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAD MONEY AND ALSO ASSOCIATED WITH THE WBTS LEADERS.

THEY MAY HAVE BEEN AS YOU ARE SAYING HERE OR NOT. I WOULDN'T KNOW.

AFTER ALL MY MOTHER ADORED OLD JOE RUTHERFORD. EVEN THOUGH SHE REALLY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIM OTHER THAN WHAT THE WBTS PUT IN PRINT.

Outoftheorg

• Mac
    Mac

I've heard it alleged that his tight, upturned collar and snugly cinched tie were used as a mechanism to divert bloodflow from his brain to destinations unknown...the purpose of which I can only speculate.............

(of course...if this is true, in theory, the penis ring just can't possibly work...right?)

mac(easily confused class)

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

JT,

Please give us the latest info! For some reason, this ancient history is turning into something!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Well, I guess it must have been the late 30's to early 40's, not 50's (OK--I'm pulling this from a private conversation with a close friend of mine who was there!).

I wouldn't doubt it. Bonnie joined Bethel with her mother in 1923 and became his personal secretary in about 1931. She didn't marry William Heath until 1938. She told the San Diego Union newspaper that she was the "adopted" daughter of Da Judge and had been with him continuously since she was sixteen.

Knowing Da Judge as we do, I wouldn't put it past him to satisfy himself with her.

: She finally married some executive from the Coka Cola Company? Is this the same person?

Yes. William Heath's father was a Vice President at Coca Cola and one of the very few people who knew the formula for the soft drink. He died in 1950 at the age of 75. I'm quite certain the Heath's had a lot of money, even though they technically worked as "servants" for Rutherford's pet religion.

In 1953 they took out a $5,000 mortgage to pay for a HEATING SYSTEM for their swimming pool. That was a considerable sum for such a luxury item back then.

I'm not saying he did. It's just good to try to find all the solid evidence we can. Of course, I also understand that is nearly impossible to do, since most eyewitnesses to those days are dead.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit