Rutherford's Sex Life

by Leolaia 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hi Leolaia!

Da judge slept with a woman, now long deceased, named Birda Pill (spelling?) over a 15 year period! She was his "personal dietician." He was way-up in years, she was very young, at least half his age at the time, probably even much younger! She had a bedroom adjacent to his, with a directly connecting door to his bedroom, in the Soceity?s train car that was used to "preach the kingdom" during da judge?s reign. She also went wherever da judge went, including frequent trips to Europe. Where were his wife and Son? For all practical purposes, they were separated and living a long distance apart; da judge made sure of that!

A good friend of mine was an elder in the hall in Long Beach, California, long after da judge?s death, is the source of this information. She requested that the elders (my friend being one of the elders) meet with her (she was in her 70?s), because she wasn?t sure if she would receive her heavenly reward. The elders met, and she told them the relationship she had with Rutherford over a 15-year period! She even showed them movies of the two of them, hugging and kissing, shortly before dropping this "bomb shell!"

Anyway, the elders made contact with headquarters, and NN met with Birda, while at a District Convention in California, shortly afterward. NN, with some other officials present, said that they long knew of the adulterous relationship, but for some reason, never said anything to anyone about it; they also told her that because this was so far in the past, not to worry about it! (Is this a double standard or what?)

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Cyberguy

• Voyager
    Voyager

Cyberguy:

It could very well be that the (younger lady) you speak of, was the same (young) lady that attended (NUDE) burlesque shows with Rutherford. Please note:

"According to A.H. Macmillan, Rutherford (frequently) attended (NUDE) and (SEMI-NUDE) burlesque shows, especially when he was out of the country. The accusation was made in a letter dated April 27, 1926 by one of the most respected members of the organization, George H. Fisher.

Rutherford had gone to "Al Jolson's (New York) Winter Garden Theater to see the Paris Edition of the then-notorious show "Artists and Models" (with a young woman on his arm). The doorman who was a member of Rutherford's organization, (reported) the night-clubbing Judge."

Page 28 of (The Four Presidents Of The Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses. Edmond C. Gruss).

Hope this helps, --if not-- then file 13.

Voyager

• Farkel
    Farkel

cyberguy,

: Da judge slept with a woman, now long deceased, named Birda Pill (spelling?) over a 15 year period! She was his "personal dietician." He was way-up in years, she was very young, at least half his age at the time, probably even much younger! She had a bedroom adjacent to his, with a directly connecting door to his bedroom, in the Soceity?s train car that was used to "preach the kingdom" during da judge?s reign. She also went wherever da judge went, including frequent trips to Europe.

The person you are speaking about is (I believe) the aunt of our own long-time poster "larc." He has suspected for years that his aunt and Da Judge had an affair going. I've left a message for him to call me because I'm not sure if he is aware of the information you presented.

Farkel

• VM44
    VM44

Hayden Covington had made a comment about Rutherford, something like, "If your wife was an invalid, what would you have done?"

I cannot remember where I read that though, anyone here recall that quote?

Farkel, yes, larc may have something to say about Berta Peel, who was the Judge's dietician. I hope he posts a comment here.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

Hi cyberguy,

Who is "NN"?

--VM44

• Farkel
    Farkel

VM44,

: Who is "NN"?

Maybe he meant "NK", Nathan Knorr.

When I lived in San Diego, larc asked me to look up Berta's death certificate and find her cause of death. I moved away before I had a chance to do it. Perhaps someone living in San Diego could go down to the County Headquarters at 1600 Harbor Dr. and take a peek at it.

I find it interesting that Ed Gruss mentioned nothing about Berta Peel in any of his books. However, Professor Gruss frequently mentions William and Bonnie Heath as those who accompanied Rutherford on his frequent trips abroad and to and from Beth Sarim.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Hayden Covington had made a comment about Rutherford, something like, "If your wife was an invalid, what would you have done?"

Folks, here is just another excellent example of the hypocrisy of the Watchtower Elite. If THE PRESIDENT (Rutherford) had an invalid wife and he carried on an adulterous affair for FIFTEEN YEARS, it was EXCUSED DESPITE Jesus' very clear injunction against it. However, if any dub OUTSIDE the WT Elite had an invalid wife and engaged in extra-marital sex they would be tossed out on their butts, scorned, shunned and vilified.

It's sickening that so many people still believe that crooks, liars, scoundrels and self-righteous hypocrites like Rutherford were ever men of God.

Matthew 25.

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here is the Winter Garden Theatre in the IBDB:

http://www.ibdb.com/venue.asp?ID=1391

Looks like it was the second run of Artists and Models (1925-1926) that Rutherford went to, tho there is no listing of Al Jolson in the credits.

Okay, this other site shows that Jolson had a four-week engagement in April 1926 -- right at the end of the show's run:

http://www.mikescaife.btinternet.co.uk/JolsonHistory.htm

I wonder if the Watchtower or Golden Age had any articles on the depravity of entertainment in those Last Days.

• VM44
    VM44
    Looks like it was the second run of Artists and Models (1925-1926) that Rutherford went to, tho there is no listing of Al Jolson in the credits.

Rutherford's response was that he "did not have time to respond to such accusations" and that besides, he did not even "know what Al Jolson looked liked".

Notice that Rutherford does not deny the charge, and, if Al Jolson was not in that particular showing, then Rutherford's stating that he did not know what Jolson looked like could be true.

Sounds indeed like a lawyer's response.

--VM44

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

NN -- Should have been NK (Nathan Knorr), sorry, I had a few drinks--hehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit