Crying at the movies

by Insomniac 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• shotgun
    shotgun

Insomniac

This comment made every man that read this cry...we thought it was a myth...a wives tale...as elusive as the unicorn...the impossible dream!

I mean, I'd rather be naked than to let anyone see me cry.

Please none of us want to see you cry...we only want whats best for you!

That damn snowman movie made me cry...the one where..Michael Keaton dies and comes back as a snowman and makes peace with his young son.........what.......could happen!

I am Sam....with Sean Penn.....that was a tear jerker..

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

..the first movie I recall crying at was "My Girl".. since then "The Green Mile", "Steel Magnolias", etc.

• Mac
    Mac

Hell...I'm Irish.......I cry at the drop of a hat!!

Doesn't have to be sad...it can be a subject of amazement or compassion....my natural reaction is to get misty eyed. I consider myself a pretty masculine guy but, after years of trying to suppress this autonomic response I've just learned to accept it and joke about it. I even embrace it...it's part of what makes me who I am...good, bad, or whatever.

mac, sniffles class(and man enough to admit it!)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

The only movie that ever made me cry was Superman III. Even at the age of six, I could tell that it was the biggest pile of steaming dog crap I had ever seen.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

There are a few places in "Mona Lisa Smile" that bring me to tear, bust at the end especially.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit