• rocky220
    rocky220

Bette Davis in "Now Voyager"............rocky220

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

TresHappy throughout "The Way We Were"

• kls
    kls

It doesn't take much for me to start crying even watching shows on tv. I don't know which ones i have cried at but if it is a story with an animal , get the tissues cause I'm gonna flow. In front of people that is a different story ,i have to be pushed way past my limits for that to happen and then i get mad at my self for doing it.

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Even some commercials can make me cry!!

I with kls on this one--if it has to do with an animal getting hurt, bring me the whole box!! Gawd, I even teared up the other night when I watch Planet of the Apes!! And when I watched Shindler's list, I cried the WHOLE time, even after it was over!

What a baby I am!!!!

Bethany

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I cry watching a Hallmark comerical.........one time I was sobbing in the theater so loud my girls got up and went to the other side of the theater. It was a Julia Roberts movie and I forget the name of it, they all run together for me I cry in almost every movie I watch.........

I'm such a softy.

Kate

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

How about that Watchtower movie "The Organization Behind The Name"?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Nosferatu, that one just made me giggly and kinda horny. Does that make me some kind of pervert?

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

You'll all think I'm a huge dork (it could be because I AM a huge dork), but I cry at the end of Blade Runner. I feel so bad for Roy!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Actually, I agree with you about Blade Runner. Roy was only as evil as his creators made him to be, and he only wanted to live his life as we all do. I always thought of him as more desperate than villainous, and yeah, it was sad as hell when he died.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Last 3 movies I remember crying while in the theatre where:

JohnQ, where Denzel takes a hospital hostage to get his son a heart transplant. I bawled hysterically because the little boy reminded me so much of my Spencer.

Farenheit9/11, war makes me very sad sometimes

Shrek 2, it was so funny I cried through the whole thing

As a runner up, on DVD, Angelina Jolie's Beyond Borders, this is a very difficult movie for me to watch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit