Do You Actually Believe In The "Power of Prayer"???

by minimus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    Rachel:So now you're not going to any kind of heaven at all?
    Darn, you just LOVE bursting all those bubbles, huh?

Oh I'm going. Probably the mean one too. I just don't know who is going to send me there...the fundies? or Zoe?

BTW, I'm thinking of renting a bubble machine for the "XMAS extravaganza" just so I can burst them all.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    BTW, I'm thinking of renting a bubble machine for the "XMAS extravaganza" just so I can burst them all.

You don't need a bubble machine............you have me...........a bucket of soapy water and bubble wands. I'm set and I LOVE it!! Just a kid at heart.

• Princess
    Princess
    You don't need a bubble machine............you have me...........a bucket of soapy water and bubble wands. I'm set and I LOVE it!! Just a kid at heart.

Alright mom, I'm gonna burst your bubbles though!

• JT
    JT
    3 y 7 m 24 d

Since 02-Jan-01 15:33 Jan 2, 2001
    Posts 4096

As they say each day we learn something new, After 4000 post debating religous dogmas that are suppose to be built around the bible/christian faith i have just found out that this site is not a Christian Belief system focused site

thanks for letting me know

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

No charge, JT

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sorry JT.
    Did we burst your bubble?

. o 0 O x *

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I would also state my opinion that JW's aren't Christians, they are a Jehovahist cult.

Agreed. 100%

i have just found out that this site is not a Christian Belief system focused site
    I've been here a while too and have never thought that! As LT rightly points out, it's a sight for all things Watchtower! and all things!!!!!
  • minimus
    minimus

This site is for JWs, exJWs and anyone connected to JWs. Since JWs really aren't Christian from the Biblical point of view, this isn't a "Christian" site, per se.

• Triple A
    Triple A

Both my wife and I turned our love life over to the lord in prayer one September night in 1983. That November we were introduced and August of 1984 we were married. We treat each other as gifts from God. I most certainly believe in "The Power of Prayer" and recommend it.

• minimus
    minimus

Triple A -------you're a THREAD KILLER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit