They broke ground on my new house!!! :D

by Elsewhere 55 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

That is so exciting . The house i am in now we built and watching it go up little by little is so nerve wracking exciting. Keep taking pictures so we can see the progress.

• little witch
    little witch

Looks like a family - friendly neighborhood Elsewhere! I wish you happiness and peace.

I am sure your new home will bring you many good years of enjoyment! Congrats from LW.

(BTW, I have some black holly hock seeds that grow into lovely perinnials, send an address and I will send them for you).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Awwww, it's so cute. Congratulations!

Find out what day they're pouring the slab and go write your name and the date in the wet cement like we did.

Good idea!

Heeeeey... why does everyone keep saying my house is "cute". It's a studly manly man house with flowers.

BTW, I have some black holly hock seeds that grow into lovely perinnials, send an address and I will send them for you
    I'm trying to look into what plants grow well in this area... if those fit in I might drop you a line!
  • kls
    kls

To accommodate ElseWhere, your house is so vary masculine, i bet it will even grow chest hair.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Congrats Else! What's the estimated time of completion and when do you think you'll move in?

Hopefully around December or shorly thereafter. It looks like I won't get to have Christmas there this year.

• codeblue
    codeblue

That is really exciting......many congrats to you!!!! When do you get to move in????

Sure looks like a very nice neighborhood too. (where is it??? just wondering, if you can say)

Codeblue

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Congrats! That must be really exciting being able to watch it get built!

• little witch
    little witch

LOL With KLS

Didnt mean to kick at the bag of tricks! LOLOLOL

Let me know if you want some of the black holly hocks...best along the fence...or property line. They are tall and hardy.

• franklin J
    franklin J

congratulations! and good luck!

A new house must be exciting!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    To accommodate ElseWhere, your house is so vary masculine, i bet it will even grow chest hair.

*Grunt* *Grunt* *Grunt*

Sure looks like a very nice neighborhood too. (where is it??? just wondering, if you can say)

Thanks! I really like the area. It is in a small city called Euless that is about half-way between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Notice all of the trees in the new neighborhood? Usually when a new sub-division is built they go in with bulldozers and knock down all of the trees and then plant a bunch of small new trees. The city of Euless is known for its trees so they have ordinances in place to prevent developers from cutting them down... they can actually be fined if they cut one down without giving a good reason.

It is going to be nice moving into a new neighborhood that already has tall trees growing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit