They broke ground on my new house!!! :D

by Elsewhere 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is a pic looking down on the lot of my new house from the second story window of another new house. When finished it will be 2005 square feet and one story.

In the pic you are looking North. In the foreground is the back of the house and in the distance will be the front of the house. You can see where the driveway and garage will be in the upper right-hand corner. This is a corner lot with 17 small trees... several will have to be cut down because they are too close to the house's slab.

So far they have gotten all of the pipes in.

If you look closely you can see six orange sticks I laid out as a reference. Three yard sticks going north and south and three one food sticks going east and west.

I'm soooo excited!!! Can't wait for them to be finished!

• Robdar
    Robdar

What exciting news! When will the house be finished?

We should have a house warming party for Elsewhere.

Robyn

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

That's really wonderful Elsewhere - congratulations. I'm so happy for you!!! What a great feeling, getting a new home like that.

• simplesally
    simplesally

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Hope its everything you need, want and dream of!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Cool Beans Elsewhere

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Gosh, this is wonderful!! I'm so happy for you. Seems like ages since the day you first look at the models.

Way to go, hon!!

Lisa

p.s. Robyn...I've seen the floorplan. It's great for entertainng.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Gosh, this is wonderful!! I'm so happy for you. Seems like ages since the day you first look at the models

It has been about four or five months since I first signed the contracts... they said it would take four to six months to FINISH but there has been one delay after another related to zoning issues and errors on the blue prints. Hopefully all of the fuss is behind me now and they will be able to finish this thing!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yeah Elsewhere that is totally awesome! I'm really happy for ya!

Kate

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congrats Else! What's the estimated time of completion and when do you think you'll move in?

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Awwww, it's so cute. Congratulations!

Find out what day they're pouring the slab and go write your name and the date in the wet cement like we did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit