Do you talk baby talk to your pets?

by Maverick 50 Replies latest social family

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Robdar:

If I saw the guy that I'm dating sweet talk his pets, I would be tickled. If he sweet talked mine, I would ask him to move in with us.

Well there is a standard that reminds me of the scene in Something About Mary - you know, "Puffy" would let them know if Matt Dillon was the right guy.

You have high standards Robyn!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Min, I call them "little stinker cats, pretty kitties, crazy Haze, and Shay-shay!" Mav

• Robdar
    Robdar

JWBot,

That is a great picture of Twobits. He has such a sweet dog face.

Well there is a standard that reminds me of the scene in Something About Mary - you know, "Puffy" would let them know if Matt Dillon was the right guy.

I saw "Something about Mary" about 6 years ago and do not recall that scene. I think I'll rent the DVD so I will know what you are talking about.

You have high standards Robyn!

LOL, my cats have higher standards.

Min, I call them "little stinker cats, pretty kitties, crazy Haze, and Shay-shay!"

I call mine the love cats, pretty kitties, angel cats, four legged friends of Allah, sweet cats, brat cats and little bastards.

Robyn

• JH
    JH

I have a cat, and I do baby talk to her. I'm in love with her.

Here I am with her

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yikes, JH, what are you feeding that cat?

Dat's a big kitty!

Robyn

• JH
    JH

She weighs 15 lbs and has a good appetite...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dang!

Hahahaha, I have a fat kitty of my own. Her name is Monster. It's really Gretel-- because I found her half starved in the woods, but she acted like such a little monster when she was a kitten. She's a big fat cat nowadays. I think that she was emotionally scarred from being so hungry and so now eats. And eats.

• TonyT
    TonyT

I do now. My lab has been sick this week and, after spending $300 at the vet, we still don't know what is wrong with her. It's disheartening to see such a normally happy, energetic dog moping around.

• kls
    kls

That is between me and my little gugugugugu, cutie whoody puppy dogs

MAMAs KIDS, RUF

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Do you talk baby talk to your pets?

Only if they talk baby talk first.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest