Local Elder Comes By My Work & He Left Looking Discouraged!

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Prediction - minimus will be requested to meet with a JC within a year.

Dan, crystal-ball class

• minimus
    minimus

If I was requested, I don't believe I'd go!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Min,Keep us posted,enjoy the wedding,your words were honest his were not.

Blueblades

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I love hearing the progress of your fade Minimus. I'm so glad you do this!

And welcome FallGirl!

• minimus
    minimus

It'll probably all catch up to me sooner or later.

• undercover
    undercover
    It'll probably all catch up to me sooner or later.

I sense that maybe you are spoiling for a fight. You're giving enough info that if this site is monitored by anyone who knows you, you will be busted. You want to fade, but at the same time you want confrontation.

It's a tough thing to want to slide into obscurity but at the same time get your licks in before you leave. If you get your say, you can forget obscurity, they'll make an example out of you. If you manage a quiet fade, then you never get to say what you really think about the WTS and it's effect on you.

That's how I feel. One day, I just want to fade out and be forgotten, the next day I would welcome a JC so I could blast em good before I left. I guess that's normal things to go through when recovering from such a high-control group.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Minimus - you know of course - by 'staring' him down like that... that you have a 'hardened heart' *rolls eyes*

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Good job, by the way.

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, I'm telling them nothing. It's hard to work with nada. Even if they feel I have a "bad attitude", I don't care.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    The call and visit was because the Watchtower made them feel guilty!

I agree, Min....they don't do those "pressure" visits unless it's written in the current Botchtower to do 'em....

Frannie B

• minimus
    minimus

I guess they always need some sort of "reminders". Maybe they can do a lesson on the United Nations and staying seperate from the world or write an article on how we should help the poor (in the "world").

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit