what is the weirdest counsel you ever received?

by nb-dfed 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

[true bethelite for real, ask Freddie Franz!]

Some gems from ole flunky freddy;"..well little nits grow up to be big nits."(regarding the genocide of 'worldly' 1 billion small children at the big "A")

"There are 7 birds for every human" (no need to elaborate there)

" We are now waiting for how long it took Adam to name the animals" [Post 1975 fiasco failure this 'profitcy' kept us strung along for 4 more years,until the 1980 purges]

Undaunted Danny,the apostate with attitude

[edited;Oh yea my personal fav blooper."Jehover will use HOLY anti-matter to clean up all the bodies"

• SwampThing
    SwampThing

May I ask, what is a "walker" elder?

Swamp Thing

• mordenukboy
    mordenukboy

ermm might be a bit different, but they demand to put sex guards on me. yeah i reported them. see they say that if im in a place with a girl ill have sex, so they are coming with me uninvited to make sure i dont. what goes through my mind is what they are going to do to stop me, sword in the belly no doubt. now what sort of people was i dealing with , that all their beloved wives and daughters only had to walk through the door to sleep with me, isnt that immoral, and adulterous, now if i need guards on me to make sure i dont have sex shouldnt they have let me get married instead of holding me under sex arrest ?, which i had to report to the police.

isnt that weird ? and isnt sort of threatening me away from sisters to get them to sleep with guys outside the congregation procuring a woman with menaces ?

im still trying to work out why they demand guards on me, to force my compliance, including policing my home. what has that got to do with what the bible teaches ?

and how did i get this status by being a jw ?

didnt the bible say let them marry , so why am i policed to keep me away from girls ?

isnt that an oracle like a roman would keep, and as a request how do i get rid of the sex pests ?

when i necver consented to their organizations wishes of singleness to get preaching done ?

• mordenukboy
    mordenukboy

after hospitalizing me and needing the police, the only reason i lived if you call it that.

i needed to make a claim for injuries on our state system. that was due to their attack. one elder after 3 yrs hassle to get his tax money back because he didnt want to pay any, decided to personally attack me for the taxes he had to pay for my injuries due to their involvement.

well as far as i know thats a 6 months prison sentence when you dont know and an unlimited fine, and a seven year prison sentence when you do know and an unlimited fine. as far as i know illegal behaviour to avoid paying tax, erm isnt that tax evasion.. including a visit with the co to lace his pockets basically, lets face it thats using his position to get money otherwise he wouldnt be able to do it.

so isnt that the rich man class, alive and kicking as i see it. isnt that a bit of strange counsel ?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Swamp thing,

his name, but I guess it would not be right to detail this anymore

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Morden....

Wow you got quite a story! Just one, thing start from the beginning and explain your story simply. You got quite a mess!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh. I was wondering about the walker elder, too. I thought it might mean the guy who walks around with the mike boom, or perhaps the bathroom monitor.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

When I was talking to the elders and questioning some of the JW beliefs and I had puzzled them, the one elder responded, "You know what your problem is, you think too much". So that is my downfall and why I left the JW's. I think too much!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

JGnat: A walker hmmmm they walk, we had at least one in each hall. Seem to have a purpose, determined stride but basically they are just walkers. Not mike people it's a bizarre phenomena.

Well, the sister I was studying with before I married Thunder asked me "Are you sure he can satisfy you sexually" Well....since we were being chaste how the frig was I supposed to know, but I was willing to take the chance and as it turned out the answer was a resounding HELL YA.She was thrown out of my apartment.

I was told to cut my sons hair, he was jut a lil boy

Basically the really bad stuff I have blocked out....

Moredenukboy: I have never heard of them doing this. Can you explain your story from start to end? I mean the didnt' want my hubby and I to marry but I was "wordly" they would have welcomed him marrying any of the willing sisters.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Do not drive alone in a car with the member of the opposite sex because "a car is like a rolling bedroom".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit