My Governer is gay

by RR 83 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I haven't spoken out against a lot of stuff that I do not accept.

And why not? Which causes more problems? Being silent about it or doing something about it to cause a change? If I were gay, I'd be upset that they have this organization going on and that it attracts alot of pedophiles to read their propaganda about how wonderful it is in having a relationship with young children of the same sex. If I were them, I'd worry about how it reflects to their community.

I've heard stories where some gays got called a "Nambla lover" and such things like it. If this organization like Nambla exists and it gives a bad impression among the straight community that opposes gays that the gay community is a bunch of pedophiles because this organization likes little boys of the SAME SEX. That's what they'll be looking at.

Sure, some people are idiots and some can't tell the difference between the two, but the fact is, I'm not seeing the gay comminity putting up arms because the organization is reflecting badly on the gay community and do everything in their power to put the organization out of business and get their website yanked "off the air", so to speak.

So I don't forsee them doing that, I could be wrong and suddenly they fire up a campaign against Nambla next week.

Yiz

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Yizuman

It's true that Nambla is wierd because it publicly supports child sexual abuse. I think they are deplorable, they make me feel sick. But the fact is that there is a global pedophilia industry (for straights and gays) that brings in billions of dollars a year in profit. A lot of STRAIGHT people are not up in arms campaigning against this. People get on with their lives, and gays are no more "responsible" for campaigning against gay pedophilia than straights are for campaigning against the straight pedophilia industry.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yiz-

If I were gay, I'd be upset that they have this organization going on and that it attracts alot of pedophiles to read their propaganda about how wonderful it is in having a relationship with young children of the same sex. If I were them, I'd worry about how it reflects to their community.

So what I'm not getting is this: why are gays EXPECTED to speak out? Why are you not speaking out and rallying against NAMBLA? Because you accept and promote the org? Of course not. It's impossible to speak out against EVERYTHING you see as bad. Right now, and for quite some time, many gay groups are trying to legalize gay marriages and adoptions. Don't they have enough on their plate?

Besides all that, why expect something of others when you aren't doing anything yourself?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Cipel is the Israeli national, ex-soldier, and ex-public information officer who was once based at the Israeli consulate in NYC.

Mossad??

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit