My Governer is gay

by RR 83 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

dh - of the 'i missed the political correctness class'

That's not all he missed..

I have rarely read a more disgusting post..

• dh
    dh

That's not all he missed..

I have rarely read a more disgusting post..

you're right stinky, i have missed a lot, and i don't claim to be great or anything, but i am not one of these people who walks around smug or proud of my views, or that i make a point of broadcasting them in day to day life, they are just my views. earlier in the thread i have said that i think the guy should be allowed to do his job, regardless of his private life.

but, my point is that i think you have to choose if you are gay or if you are straight, or if you think you were born bi, i think you should choose to only have intercourse with ONE of the sexes, and if you want to do both, i think that is wrong, and i will say it bluntly, i think it is WRONG.

if you think a bi man can be made straight by living with his wife and trying to bury it inside himself, that is very naive, because he will always have those sexual tendencides. and maybe you think it is okay for a man to have anal sex with a man, then have sex with a woman. personally, and i'm not even religious, but i think that is wrong.

i know there are gay people on this board, i don't even know who they are and i don't care, to me they are the same human beings as straight people, but bisexuals, as i've said a number of times already. maybe in my narrow minded uneducated world view, but i think it is wrong. and if i'm not allowed to say that, then my posts will be deleted. i have no hard feelings toward gays, but bisexual men, yeah, i have issues there, not least of which are health issues.

• dh
    dh

okay well, it was deleted anyway, if anyone really wants to discuss this topic with me and hear what i really think, please send me a pm.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

dh-

maybe in my narrow minded uneducated world view, but i think it is wrong. and if i'm not allowed to say that, then my posts will be deleted.

I take little issue with you saying bisexuality it wrong. Saying that bisexual people should all be killed is what I took issue with. THAT is what disgusted me.. Got it?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Big Tex-

If you are going to erase what he said, my subsequent comment makes no sense.. and the two after.. so delete them too.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    okay well, it was deleted anyway,

The post was edited because you advocated violence against a group of people. Please refrain from posting such extreme views in the future.

• dh
    dh
    Saying that bisexual people should all be killed is what I took issue with. THAT is what disgusted me.. Got it?

[deleted].

maybe my reasoning isn't perfect, but it's not inciting hate, or that was never my intention, but let's be honest, i am a straight guy, [deleted].

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Why did he resign?

Does being Gay disqualify a person for public office? Of course not.

Does marital infidelity disqualify a person for public office? Of course not - there would be no politicians left. Virtually every leader from Caesar to FDR to Clinton were wascals.

However, becoming subject to blackmail is quite another matter. He undoubtedly felt that his integrity could be called into question by the fact that people had information on him that he wanted kept secret. Also, hiring a poet lover to advise on security is a bit dumb, too.

Personally, I find his integrity to be a breath of fresh air in light of what we typically see from politicians. I had never heard of him before, but I would vote for him now. (Of course, if anyone found out I voted, they could blackmail me by threatening to tell the elders unless I paid....)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sorry I quoted his nonsense.. I'm done.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

dh

Cut it out. If there is another thread started with the hatred that's been posted so far it will be deleted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit