A womans tears

by Maverick 131 Replies latest social relationships

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I had a GREAT time with this thread, even tho poor Little Toe took a bit of heat there for a few seconds.........he handled it great! You're a sweetheart Ross, anytime you wanna have a discussion, I volunteer........you, too, Mav and you could cry in front of me anytime and I'd love it! SHEILA!!! You certainly aren't invisible to me, not if you love Joshua Kadison's music! Now, I have to dig the CD out and listen to it again! It's been awhile.........so it will be sweet to kick back in my big, overstuffed chair with some wine and let the music take me...........Robdar, I hope you didn't mean me, cuz, I certainly wasn't trying to be catty in any of my remarks. I don't even do "catty", come to think of it. I'm a pretty straight shooter, especially at this age and stage of my life. All the rest of the contributors to this thread, enjoyed everyone's comments........{{{BIG HUGS}}}

Ter

• Robdar
    Robdar

Big hugs back to everybody. I did perceive some responses as negative last night. I contacted these people by pm to work it all out. I did this because I respect them and would hate to have misunderstanding with my friends.

So, if you got a pm from me, thanks for working it out with me.

Mind if I join this group hug?

(((((((JWD)))))

Robyn

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah (((HUG GROUP)))

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

<---------no Pm here G2G.......

Thanks guys....LOL the last few posts were hilarious. Sunny ya now I wannna pull out the CD well best do that LOL

PS now I cried last night we watched "out of the ashes" about Dr. Perl that made it out of the concentration camp, even Thunder teared up. The movie was good and so damn sad.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Sheila, my fiance (I hate that word, is it weird we call each other "future wife/hubby"?) and I have a hard time getting through "The Pianist" and for non-holocaust movie: "What Dreams May Come". So sad and happy and teary...

• bem
    bem

I love this thread, Glad you all cried as needed...((((all of ya))))

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I'll have to rent those...I really need to see all of Schindlers list I have seen it piecemeal but not in totallity LOL...I get to crying so hard I can't see

• Maverick
    Maverick

Sh*t! I can't watch the Disney cartoon, "Little Mermaid", I tear up when her father lets her go marry the stupid Prince! Mav... This was my baby girls favorite movie!

• Magick
    Magick

I'm resurrecting this thread that's over three years old because...

it's a great thread

and

Maverick made it

and

i'm a woman

and

i cry a lot

and

Little Toe is all through it

and

i miss seeing him. alt

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Very coowl.

I can't cry at all. I am in therapy over it actually. I cannot cry!

Ok, I can cry in private and total solitude. And I cried when my now-ex told me he cheated on me - in front of him - god I hated that. In all other situations when someone really hurts my soul, I just turn on my Prozac smile and freeze.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit