Let's welcome Love, Me

by codeblue 24 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome Love, Me

I faded too and finally learned about grace. Enjoy your stay here.

HappyDad (Bill)

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings Love Me. Well, your no longer a lurker are you? You know what that means, right?

Guest 77

• Sassy
  • gumby
    gumby
    I guess it was the first real *new light* situation that I faced as a babtised JW. I suddenly felt stricken of conscience that I'd participated in spreading a lie. It also made me wonder what else they were wrong about.

. He then sent a (real) Christian relative to minister to me. I learned about grace for the first time and got a glimpse of the real Jesus. It was wonderful and frightening. I knew my whole world was about to change. I decided right then that I was never going out in service again.

Hi Loves,

Consider yourself lucky you had the skills to see error as soon as you did....and.....that you had the guts to face the error that MANY others do not see and are unwilling to change. Hooray for you!

As for the feeling you had that the bible actually taught a different message concerning Jesus...I can relate as I went through the same excitement. Although I personally no longer have the convictions I once had concerning this, Im glad you escaped the WTBTS and are now happier.

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Welcome Love, Me!

If you've stayed around for any length of time to lurk like that, and have decided to join in----then you will be very glad that you did.

And so are WE!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit