Let's welcome Love, Me

by codeblue 24 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

I couldn't help but notice Love, Me is new....she has 2 posts.

Let's all welcome her and maybe she will share a bit about her, if she can!!!

Welcome Love, Me

Codeblue

• kls
    kls

Welcome the the forum , Love Me

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome, Love, Me! Very good to have you here!

• Love, Me
    Love, Me

Thank you very much!!! I come back from a bite to eat and see a thread about me.

I've lurked here for years actually. I don't know why I haven't joined in till now. I guess my old (non-JW) chat board was getting boring and I want some new friends. So will you all be my friends???

The usual story here - former 3rd generation Watchtower clown on the outs with the JW family for telling them the Watchtower Society are nothing but a bunch of Pharises. Never DF'd - just walked away and dared them to come after me. They didn't. Married me a man and had a baby in that order. Loving life as a mommy!

That's about all - except for the really juicy details about my life post Watchtower and Pre new Christian life... but will save that for later.

• kls
    kls

Love-Me we love juicy details so when ever you are ready.

• Love, Me
    Love, Me

Tried it all - almost - except drugs. Yuk! Glad God is patient.

• unique1
    unique1

Glad to have you aboard.

• desib77
    desib77

Welcome!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Never DF'd - just walked away and dared them to come after me.

Wonder why the didn't dare?

Does your family shun you?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Love-Me: good analysis, about them being Pharisees!!! I have felt that way for a while too!!! Thanks for sharing a little about you. I am fading so I can't say a lot....been fading for a year.

KLS: lol.......my double vision makes me see "new people" everywhere!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit