Let's welcome Love, Me

by codeblue 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Love, Me
    Love, Me
    Wonder why the didn't dare?

Does your family shun you?

Yes, mostly. My parents are actually disfellowshipped themselves. Long story but my JW family is grandparents, cousins etc. But was closer to them then my parents. So my parents don't shun me but the rest of them do. I don't know why the congregation never went after me. It's a mystery. I guess they figured I disassociated myself. I don't think any kind of announcement was made though. That was 6 years ago. I got a reputation as an apostate right away even though I wasn't - was just angry at the GB for lying to us about the sheep & goats parable.

A friend of mine who later left the witnesses herself confessed to me that I was the subject of much gossip for a long time after I left. They knew absolutely nothing of what I was doing but somehow I was an apostate slut shooting up heroin. lol! Lovely Christians they are. I was a popular, cute single sister/ pioneer with a old school JW family known far & wide. Was once the darling of the congregation. You know how those things go. As much as they build you up they tear you down even worse. It hurt, I confess but I'm so over it now.

I hear through the grape vine that they miss me and my auntie *cries* every time someone mentions my name. Crocodile tears since she is the person who started the apostate rumors.

• Neo
    Neo

Welcome, Love, Me!!

Neo

Welecome and stick around.

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Love, Me. (sounds funny saying that)

Welcome to posting.

was just angry at the GB for lying to us about the sheep & goats parable.

Which lie are you refering to? Was it when they changed the judgment time of the sheep and goats, or the fact the bible doesn't mention two classes of christians with two seperate hopes? How did you reach your conclusion?

Gumby

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome Love, me !!!

• Love, Me
    Love, Me
    Which lie are you refering to? Was it when they changed the judgment time of the sheep and goats, or the fact the bible doesn't mention two classes of christians with two seperate hopes? How did you reach your conclusion?

Both lies actually -but it was the changing of the the judgment time of the sheep & goats that started me thinking. I guess it was the first real *new light* situation that I faced as a babtised JW. I suddenly felt stricken of conscience that I'd participated in spreading a lie. It also made me wonder what else they were wrong about.

A few weeks or maybe months later we were studying a book in the book study meeting - not sure which one, it was orange I think - and for the first time I was made aware that Jesus Christ is not my mediator according to the WTBS, no sir, he's only there for the 144,000 -lucky dogs. My mediator (and the mediator of all the lowly *other sheeple*) is the so-called annointed directed through the WTBS. I just knew that was a lie. I really believe at that moment, the Lord opened my eyes. He then sent a (real) Christian relative to minister to me. I learned about grace for the first time and got a glimpse of the real Jesus. It was wonderful and frightening. I knew my whole world was about to change. I decided right then that I was never going out in service again.

A series of events then happened in my life that allowed me time (guilt free) away from the meetings. I had access to the internet and read any and all JW info I could find. Never went back to another meeting.

• Morgan
    Morgan

Welcome, Love Me!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Welcome Love, Me!

People here are friendly...the bar is over there ------------>

TB

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol Trailblazer......

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Permit me to add my name to all the others who have welcomed you. Enjoy your stay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit