Satan wants you to have an easy life

by Pleasuredome 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Preston
    Preston
    satan wants us to have an easy time, less stress, more parties, he knows what you really like

Hail Satan!

• Valis
    Valis

Ya when I first started working a lot in the summer I missed meetings and the guy who eventually left with me months later said, and I remeber it..."Satan is getting ahold of you with all that money..." I could only blink and smile and ask him if he wanted to sneak off and go see Hell Raiser at the movies...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Margie
    Margie

I guess that's something Satan and I have in common.

• franklin J
    franklin J

he does; and I do.

• Gerard
    Gerard

"A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat and to drink and to be merry." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Or in other words:
    ?There is nothing under the sun better for man than to eat, drink, and be merry. Go, therefore, eat your bread with joy and drink your wine with cheer.?
    Ecclesiastes 8:15

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

gerard,....... as long as you do your pre WT study first.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

It's one of those damned if you do damned if you don't situations. I remember when people would stop being JWs and how everyone in the congo would be observing their life. If things were going bad for them it was because they left Jehovah's Org and his spirit was no longer with them. If things were going good for them it was because Satan was keeping them happy so they wouldn't return to the Org.

• Teela
    Teela

Works for me

• undercover
    undercover
    Tempt me , tempt me, i will take it in 50s and 100s

I ain't that easy, Satan. I want millions set up in a tax free off-shore account.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar
    I ain't that easy, Satan. I want millions set up in a tax free off-shore account.

Now THAT's funny!!

You can just imagine what the JW monitors will be thinking when this read this thread!

Hahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit