Satan wants you to have an easy life

by Pleasuredome 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garybuss
    garybuss

I once asked a Witness . . . In the Bible, who killed more people, God or Satan?

Anyone coming up with an evil character?

And the JW monitors are controled by satan because they live a cush life in brooklyn.

• gumby
    gumby

If Satan works to make our lives easier, then why do they use 1Cor.5:11 to show unrepentant wrongdoers that they will be handed over to Satan to be worked over by him for awhile? Sounds like one wouldn't want to return to the flock if Satan makes it so "easy" and peachy out of the fold eh?

Gumby

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

They have also said that if you are busy doing Jehovah's work (with joy) and feel tired, it is not the service or meetings causing it, you have to many hobbies or too much secular work. Jehovah's work revitalizes not tires...............If you then feel tired you never tell anyone lest you appear "imbalanced"tm . This is possibly why so many JWs suffer depression.

• Morgan
    Morgan

Well, the 1st thing I thought of is......Jesus said his yoke is light, (not Satans). The WTS is a hard, strict, controlling, etc. etc. unyielding orginization. Hmmmmmmm... where does that leave Satan??

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

very true PP.

suffering from stress, JW? keep your mouth shut , 'cos there's more where that came from!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Yes the Christian "bad god" is credited for everything under the sun..JWs seem to worship at the idle (or idol) fancy of Satan more than most. I'm sure glad I got that crap out of my head when I left the cult.

carmel

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Satan is much more chill than God in the Bible. Sure, there was the whole Job account, but being that it just sort of pops up in total isolation, I think he was framed. Nowhere else in the Bible does he do anything really bad. He just kind of hangs low, asks questions now and then, and generally takes the heat for everything. Meanwhile God is killing men, women, and children by the millions, and somehow getting good press. I think he must own the media or something.

SNG

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Satan wants you to have an easy life

...so God wants us to have a hard life? Sheesh, thanks, God!

SNG

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Actually God made a bet with satan. If Jehovah did not have a gambling problem and high self esteem, Job would have never suffered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit