Satan wants you to have an easy life

by Pleasuredome 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

ahhhhh bless . was you ever told this from the platform? i know i heard it and had to laugh. yes, satan wants us to have an easy time, less stress, more parties, he knows what you really like . however, jehovah through 'his loving organisation' wants you to work more, study WT literature more, be more active in the field ministry etc etc. it maybe more stressful and tiring, but its good for you in the long run, if you want to be in the 'new system'.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

So that's why I'm always making things harder for myself. That explains a lot. I think those kinds of messages in childhood really stick.

• kls
    kls

Will then that proves there is no devil , my life has been crap since i was born.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yeah PD,

I've heard them say that if an apostate says they're happy, its only because Satan is making them happy and keeping them out of the truth!

If an apostate is sad, then its because Jehovah's blessing is removed

They have an answer for everything!

Sirona

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

sirona, yes true.

an elder once told me that satan can make you rich in order to tempt you.

• kls
    kls

an elder once told me that satan can make you rich in order to tempt you

• Sirona
    Sirona

LOL I wish I could be made rich - dabbling in the occult didn't even work for me LOL

Sirona

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Tempt me , tempt me, i will take it in 50s and 100s

Amen Sister!!!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar
    I've heard them say that if an apostate says they're happy, its only because Satan is making them happy and keeping them out of the truth!

If an apostate is sad, then its because Jehovah's blessing is removed

Jeez - You're right -- we can't win!!

• metatron
    metatron

There's a nearby church that has Jesus' words engraved in brick. I think of the Watchtower's demands everytime I see

them.

"Become my disciples, for my load is easy and my yoke is light"

Poor Witnesses! They can't make up their minds! Are we 'apostates' cursed or blessed?

More than that, are THEY cursed or blessed?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit