I have JW's staying with me...help!

by Princess 26 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Princess---

"the convention focusing on socializing with apostate family members"

Do you have anymore info on this part?? Does anyone have notes??? It may come in handy for me. I'm visiting my JW family in August, right after the convention. Sigh.

Thanks

°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. --Steven Wright

• bigboi
    bigboi

Can anyone say partial distinctions. The nerve of those ppl. JWs suck.

ONE....

bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• Princess
    Princess

closer2fine,

I wish I had info on the convention, however I just heard it through the grapevine! I bet someone has some more info though...

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• Mulan
    Mulan

My mole will be back next week with her notes. She called
    me last week to tell me she took lots of them for me, on
    the apostate talks. I'll share them here too.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Princess,

I hope as the guests leave that you mention something like, "Although you didn't once say thank you, I know you are appreciative, and you are welcome. I also hope you took the advice about hinting at doing the dishes.
    Yeru, who likes you more and more all the time

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks Yeru, they left Monday and I danced as I closed the door! Actually ended up ok. Sunday they were quite nice and left a card on my desk for me to find. It was our anniversary and they included a nice thank you with it. Would have rather had a few verbal ones over the course of the week, but the card was nice.

I asked him about the convention (as posted above) and after that they both were very friendly. They weren't quite as brave and convicted in their attempts at shunning when I saw right through it.

Oh well, it's over now! Only ex-JWs from now on. Hope you all had a happy fourth! We sure did.

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Princess,
    Glad you had a good holiday!! Hope you took pix,the kids sounded too cute!!

Well my Jw rellies never stay with me...I start bragging about all the great garage sale deals that fill up every room in my house,,,lol.
    I also tell them I've created wonderful wall art by using pieces of old ouija boards in my collages...:D and they always tell me they made 'other plans'......gee it's like they don't like my home or something? (snickers) regards,Tina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit