I have JW's staying with me...help!

by Princess 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Fred,

Don't call me Princess, I'm not your princess! Really the hide of .....

Ohhh... you mean THAT Princess???

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Prisca,

I see you got off the wrong side of your bed this morning.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Princess (And you do look like a princess, btw :))

Boy-oh-boy - your cousin's wife behavior is just unbelievable.

But I concur with AGuest - you did the right, loving thing for a family member - as contrasted with their 'hurtful' and cold, unappreciative Borg behavior.
    I've experienced similar situations, and know that I could never turn my back on those that need help in painful family circumstances.

If you get the chance, when they are leaving, perhaps you could 'force' a hug on the wife, and say something such as "You are family, and I will never let anything interfere with my love for you."

But, should something like this come up again - remember - it's your home and you can lay out some 'rules' at the onset regarding what's expected re the household routine.

Please sign me up for a visit, too - I will clean, guy groceries and cook without being asked. Haha, :)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

*guy groceries * hmmmmmm????

Now that sounds interesting!!!!!

Ven

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

Princess,
    It was the "witnesses" like that which really turned me off to this religion.

*FredHall, dont you ever shut the hell up??

• JW72
    JW72

Hi Princess, I have to say, it sounds like all JWs are the same!!

My Dad is the only JW in our house, although everyone else has been, and he has taken to ignoring us, after many debates about the 'false'.

He is completely ignorant and selfish, and yet, yes, expects to be saved, it is, as you say, 'astounding'!.

Basically, be a JW and you will be saved, even if you treat non-JWs like crap!!

I REALLY hate JWs now!!!!!

Chris

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Ven,

Hahahaha, 'guy groceries' is pretty funny. Hmmmm, what could I have been thinking????? I'll ponder on the term while I go to the market and 'buy' my own groceries. Hmmmm. :)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think you should tell about their 'darling' daughter.

Good job, telling about your travails, princess. You are
    still showing them a better 'Christian' spirit than they
    show to you.

I love the idea of telling them to leave the dishes on the
    counter after they wash them. Or, you could say "just put
    the dishes in the dishwasher. I haven't run it yet."

Talk later, doll.
    Mummsy

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

If you want to get rid of them in a hurry, start sharing why you left the borg with them, that'll get them runnin back home in a heartbeat.

• Princess
    Princess

This morning I asked my cousin about the convention focusing on socializing with apostate family members and he said he wasn't really listing. So I asked if that is why his wife wasn't talking to me and spent all her time downstairs and he said "I don't know".

They truly deserve to be jw's. Keeping the intelligence level down among the borg and raising three more little stupid darlings to knock on doors.

Thanks for your tips and kind words of support.

Fredhall, are you my cousin? He is incredibly stupid too.

Princess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit