What would you do?

by FMZ 53 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

You and Sassy are partying without me?

Hey Sally, I got two of the menus you requested, working on others. I will hold them hostage until you give me a ride.

In all seriousness, I have never picked up a hitchhiker, I have given homeless people food and money, if it's a scam, I am out food or money, but not my life. But in these days of cell phones and 911, help is always there. And I always call 911 if I see someone on the side of the road who looks distressed.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Party without you????? NEVER!!!! YOu need to get on a plane girl.. .

Dan-O is on his way delivering a case of Kettle One.. .

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Maybe a case of Satek, too. Their marechal foche is incredible!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Truth is...............we are partying without you.

If you wanna be here, you gotta hoppa plane girly.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I hope that's like antiseptic

• shamus
    shamus

You drink before work? That's my only comment.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Kettel one?

What losers, Grey Goose!

Ok Sally and Sassy, pick me up. Only FMZ and a few others will. The others will leave me dead.

< disclaimer, this is only a joke between friends, never pick up drunk people. Ever. Remember, friends don't let friends pick up under 21 yo drunk people. >

;)

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol NPY... you're a h00t...

Shamus... it had been a looong day, and I had been wanting to have an ice cold Budweiser since about 6pm. And after going to Tai Chi, then driving around for over 30 minutes trying to find my way to the highway I needed to be on (long story... lol), and then dropping this woman off, I just could not resist any longer, so I went for a couple at the bar. It's really no big deal... our company is pretty good about that kind of thing. A few months back they had a company BBQ on a regular work day, and the company actually bought a few cases of beer. We were limited to 3 bottles each, so, since I only had two drinks at the bar, I figured it was quite alright .

And as for this party that's going on... y'all need to set up a webcam... I'm sure Simon will give up some site contributions to see the fun ensue....

FMZ

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Hi Kate

That's an awful story about your dad, I'm so glad it had a happy ending (well, hundreds of stitches aren't exactly a happy ending but thank goodness he lived). Anyway, I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule that people will never ever have trouble if they just listen to their intuition. Sometimes stuff just goes wrong, or so it seems to me.

But I have noticed that there are an awful lot of stories where people say they had a feeling something was wrong beforehand, but they didn't want to be rude, or irrational, or they were afraid of embarrassment. I was on my own much too young, and got in a lot of bad situations. I always felt fear before there was any rational reason for it, ignored the fear because it seemed to have no basis, and then I was suddenly in hot water.

Fortunately, I have a very diligent guardian angel. I kept him-her busy for a few years there.

• Mac
    Mac

Christ, FMZ!!!...

How the hell did you turn a hitchiking incident into party central?

mac, heading for the highway to show a bit of gam ala Claudette Colbert class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit