Walmart or Target?

by Stefanie 60 Replies latest jw friends

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Target

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Walmart for most stuff...but Target had the calculator I needed for school for 10 bux less than Walmart...

TB

• wednesday
    wednesday

walmart-=target is higher

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Walmart has more problems than most companies in general and many of their employees have been filing suit against them all over the country for years. There are many class action law suits for discrimination, wage and hour violations and the like. Check it out. Those low prices you see don't come cheap

Yea, there is always people getting angry when there is a walmart opening in their neighborhood....

And like i said before the walmarts here in houston have had their huge share of problems.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I RARELY will set foot in Walmart for all the reasons listed above, plus:

- they get their stuff from sweat shops
    - they practice discrimination
    - their music has been edited to delete things they find "objectionable", this censorship is done WITHOUT the artist's permission or
    participation

Target I do shop at, but not really often because I usually end up going to Fred Meyers for most of that type of stuff.

Sherry

• jwbot
    jwbot

Steph: as far as the clothes go...no I do not buy all my clothes at Target...once in a while because they are cheap...but I go to the mall generally speaking...but still would you rather wear walmart clothes??

Also, Target for political reasons.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

We have a neigborhood wal-mart grocery due to open on the 11th the next block down...sorry to say, but walmart has cheaper baby formula, and the diapers are the same price, i usually end up giving in to wally world

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Steph: as far as the clothes go...no I do not buy all my clothes at Target...once in a while because they are cheap...but I go to the mall generally speaking...but still would you rather wear walmart clothes??

no, its just the last couple of times, i had a bad experience buying clothes at target, thats all. I get my babies their dresses from there, also their socks and diapers..

I always go there on payday for my needs.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I simply HATE walmart. Everytime I go there, I leave with a headache. Either from the other customers, or the workers, something always pisses me off.

I only go when I'm in dire need of something cheap. When I go I'll go through the tire center and pay there, so I can avoid most of the people and workers.

Target is nice to walk around, and the lines are pretty fast. The girls there are much more pretty at Target.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Wal-Mart

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit