Walmart or Target?

by Stefanie 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I do go to Walmart sometimes, but usually only when I know that Target will not have what I need.

*wonders what that is*

Walmart has fish, and a larger selection of pet supplies.

I would get my Oscars their food there.

• Sassy
    Sassy

you can't buy yarn or crochet thread at Target.. they used to carry that stuff but dropped it ten yrs ago...

you also can't buy fabric at Target or much for craft supplies.. I tend to get material or craft stuff at Walmart.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Link removed. Sorry, it's causing mayhem.

Mike.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I have to go with Walmart. The basic reason is that they are one of the top 2 national sponsors of the Canadian Red Cross. (the other is Home Depot)

In the Peterborough floods last month they donated over $25,000 in goods to support those affected by the floods.

Every year Walmart does a fund rasing campaign at the check out stands in support of the Red Cross raising 10's of thousands to support the local branches across Canada.

I shop Walmart primarily for that reason. That said I do not do any clothes shopping there with the exception of socks, etc.

• Sassy
    Sassy

that link is messed up Germanxjw.. it automatically once loaded leaves JWD and sends us to the Wallmart page in German..

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

So, does that answer your question? ;-)

No, sorry, that was not intended. Got no problems with opera btw.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

If anyone can get to this point, please take the Walmart link out- it drags you automatically to their site and won't let you close the window and get back to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Sassy
    Sassy

it is still doing that............Iam not sure how you put in that link but it jumps us out of JW to the German Walmart site.. you need to edit your post

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oops, sorry, I see that you'd already taken care of it.

Mike.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Walmart has more problems than most companies in general and many of their employees have been filing suit against them all over the country for years. There are many class action law suits for discrimination, wage and hour violations and the like. Check it out. Those low prices you see don't come cheap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit