Do you believe in "same sex" marriage?

by Carmel 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

When it comes to the erections, you can count on me!

Oh, I have to be a citizen?
    Dang!!!

Opps, yeah, my bad!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

As a Pro-Choicer I do not believe in state or federal regulation of something so personal.

(I know, Pro-Choice is supposed to be in regards to abortion, but for me it covers all personal choice areas!)

Besides, the states and feds need the revenues generated by the license fees (Multnomah County, Oregon, has not given them back even though they temporarily interrupted the process), and the federal and state marriage penalty tax. They're missing out on millions of tax dollars here!

Then there is further support of the state with divorce fees, not to mention, but I will, the support of divorce attorneys. Where did I put that pre-nup, anyway?

Remember, it was just a handfull of decades ago when it was illegal for blacks to marry whites.

Catholic marrying Jew (or was it Jew marrying Catholic?).

Personally, after 3 divorces, I don't intend on getting married again, to a man, nor a woman.

Hugs

Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

In addition to my Pro-Choice opinion...

Great humor here on this thread, including the first post. It didn't bypass me. There's been some really bad humor here, too.

There is a company in Seattle that makes kilts, including working kilts mfg similar to Carharts painter pants. They even come with "modesty snaps" for working on ladders....

Hugs

Bren

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

No...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Brenda:

There is a company in Seattle that makes kilts, including working kilts mfg similar to Carharts painter pants. They even come with "modesty snaps" for working on ladders....

Tell me that isn't so!!!
    That sounds more like Culottes!

• Princess
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well you know what those Kilts are kind of Sexy on strong & tall man (but only on strong & tall men LOL)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rachel:You're not telling me that a skirt with poppers and pockets is a true kilt, now, come on!!!

Incidentally, wearing a kilt makes for additional variety, rather than "same sex"

• robmoore88
    robmoore88

I still like what Schwarzenegger said about it. "Same sex marriage should be between a man and a woman."

I say let them marry. Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Robmoore88 (about this subject)

Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit