Are Jehovah's Witnesses Similar To Terrorists In Any Way???

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Bonzz

Thanks for the info...a 50 year old Wt saying we cant kill Apostates like they used to.I think you are grasping at straws my friend

I am no Jw apologist,i just think the Parallel is truly sick.

• minimus
    minimus

The Faithful & Discreet Slave Class give spiritual food at the proper time. Nowhere in the publications has that comment been excised. 50 yrs. ago they said "don't throw rice at weddings, don't celebrate birthdays". It still applies.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

THE WATCHTOWER'S MOST HEINOUS VILE CRIME : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73489/1.ashx "THEY THINK IT'S FUN TO EAT THEIR (own)YOUNG" Advocate and promote the genocide,of 6 billion unbelievers. That's hard to top..,none the less they are criminals and lie in court, and suborn perjury all the time and those crimes are felonys. The Watchtower leaders all belong in jail.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

The Faithful & Discreet Slave Class give spiritual food at the proper time. Nowhere in the publications has that

comment been excised. 50 yrs. ago they said "don't throw rice at weddings, don't celebrate birthdays". It still applies

Im sorry,that is just so tenuous!The Wt never changes? ...But wait,hang on, most of the time you (and others too,)pick up on the constant changes in the religion !With respect,make your mind up.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Muslim Coalition Says Virginia School for Saudis Teaches Hate
    Tuesday, August 03, 2004

ALEXANDRIA, Va. ? A Virginia school that caters to children of Saudi diplomats is teaching first-graders that Judaism and Christianity are false religions, according to a Muslim group concerned that such teachings breed hatred.

The Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism ( search ) is calling on the Islamic Saudi Academy ( search ) to remove the textbook used to teach first-graders. The teachers' edition of the textbook outlines several points of emphasis, including the statement, "All religions other than Islam are false religions."

The coalition's director, Kamal Nawash, a Muslim, said it would be acceptable to teach that Islam is the only correct religion. But to explicitly tell first-graders that Jews and Christians practice a false religion could breed extremism, he said.

The school "must be sure to instruct students to have the utmost respect for other religions," Nawash said.

Nawash's criticism follows a report last month by a nonprofit group called the Saudi Institute ( search ), also denouncing the school's curriculum. The institute advocates extensive reforms in Saudi Arabia.

Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American Islamic Relations, said he did not believe it is a good idea to explicitly criticize other religions to young children.

I heard that interview on Foxnews and I commented at home that the stance is identical to the WT stand.. The big difference is of course that they are going to leave it to Jehovah to do all the killing.. but interesting....

• Ciara
    Ciara

I believe that the witnesses do use terroristic tactics. And not just mind control. They might not personally threaten to take your life, they do however teach that if you don't follow their rules the god that they serve will destroy your soul. IMO, that is much worse. As a christian, I value my soul more than the life of my body.

As a side note: Anyone who believes that the JWs are non-violent and do not make actual death threats didn't grow up in my family.

Ciara Sad

• SAHS
    SAHS

JWs wouldn?t actually be considered ?terrorists,? but they do practice ?terror? (denying children blood, disfellowshipping, intimidating the public by ?foot-in-the-door? proselytizing, mind control, blackmailing members with the ?big-A or new-system destiny,? etc.).

They ?terrorize? in a mental/emotional way, but because they don?t actually pick up stones, clubs, or guns (at least presently), they don?t fit the bill for being ?terrorists? in a legal sense. (Although, I imagine that the governments would keep a close watch on the group in any event, just in case.)

?SAHS

• minimus
    minimus

You said it SAHS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit