Are Jehovah's Witnesses Similar To Terrorists In Any Way???

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Mornin LT

My point was......unless you believe in and confess Jesus as lord & savior, you will either die forever or suffer forever.

For a dub......it "staying inside Jehovah's organiz(s)ation" ,or die forever.

How can you really be of either group and not judge......when both groups have consequences that their OWN leaders have laid down themselves?

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Blondie:I love the conclusion of that piece
    Thanks for posting it!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Morning Gumby.
    Are you kissing me, the cup of coffee, or the sheep???
    LOL
    How's it going, buddy?

How can you really be of either group and not judge......when both groups have consequences that their OWN leaders have laid down themselves?

Sorry, I'm missing your point. What do you mean by "not judge"?
    Do you mean "judge the groups as being similar", or "judge humanity when in either of the groups", or something else?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Minimus...where in the watchtower does it say Jw,s would if they could,stone people??

No they are not similar to terrorists in any way imho.

• gumby
    gumby
    Sorry, I'm missing your point. What do you mean by "not judge"?
    Do you mean "judge the groups as being similar", or "judge humanity when in either of the groups", or something else?

LT,

Judge humanity was what I meant.

In all honesty, if a christian were asked by a non-believer if the non-believer will suffer consequences if he doesn't accept Jesus as his savior.......how would the christian respond? Would the christians response be judging.....or quoting.....or both?

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:
    In all honesty, like you, I feel quite certain that most Christians would respond negatively.

I would be just as candid with you, though (taking the NT accounts to be true, for a moment):
    People had an opportunity to respond to Jesus and the result appears to have been polarised.
    How many people today, who might be pushed to answer that question, have really "met with him"?
    I know that when being raised as a JW I never did...

Jesus also stated (if you believe Luke 9:50 to be his words) "he that is not against us is for us".

So whilst your point is entirely valid, I would question whether or not the actions you generally see in Christendom are entirely "Christ-like".

I'm just pedantically drawing a line between religion (per se) and the my own definition of the teachings of Christ, since they often get confused by folks seeing me as a Christian.

Getting back to the thread, though, I'd suggest that very few modern-day religions (even cults) qualify as "terrorist organizations".

• Neo
    Neo

I believe JWs definitely are not a terrorist organization in the traditional sense of the expression, but they share a thing in common:

MIND CONTROL TACTICS

Neo

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

For "fleaman UK".....** Nov 15, 1952 Watchtower pp.703-704 Questions from Readers ***

Questions from Readers

? In the case of where a father or mother or son or daughter is disfellowshiped, how should such person be treated by members of the family in their family relationship??P.C., Ontario, Canada.

We are not living today among theocratic nations where such members of our fleshly family relationship could be exterminated for apostasy from God and his theocratic organization, as was possible and was ordered in the nation of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai and in the land of Palestine. "Thou shalt surely kill him; thy hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him to death with stones, because he hath sought to draw thee away from Jehovah thy God, . . . And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is in the midst of thee."?Deut. 13:6-11, AS.

Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God's law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship. However, God's law requires us to recognize their being disfellowshiped from his congregation, and this despite the fact that the law of the land in which we live requires us under some natural obligation to live with and have dealings with such apostates under the same roof.

(Thanks to the "Quotes" website)

As I noted in another post the dubbs themselves love to brag about their clandestine operations, their smuggling abilities, their secretive "grapevine" communications, their loyalty to the borg (whether it's right or wrong) and yes they pray for the mass destruction of everyone but themselves...and they already have thousands of operating cells around the world...and would kill apostates if they got the word from their god. Sounds suspiciously like terrorist activity to me.

-BONEZZ

PS. I remember elders telling us about how "we" would be the only ones with communication when Big A hit and the world would be in chaos.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

OF INTEREST TO: LAW ENFORCEMENT:

DIFFERENTIAL COMPARISON,OF APOCALYPTIC CULTS vs. COMMON CRIMINALS:

Bandit 2 Credo of common criminals;.."there is no honor among thieves","every man for himself ".

Credo of apocalyptic cults.."death before dishonor" , "all for one, and one for all ".

A BIG DIFFERENCE !

Common street thugs will betray one another at the drop of a hat..This is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

The,imminent 'end of the world' , apocalyptic concept creed , is much more formidable.

This was the lesson learned with the David Koresh disciples at the Waco Texas disaster..These fanatics are pre-programed for martyrdom..The more force that you apply against them, the more it feeds into their self destructive mindset..

This phenomenon has been called,"suicide by cop".

They think if you kill them, they are going to a [BETTER} place !

This delusion is the underlying doctrine of global terrorism..

Question ? ? The 9/11 suicide perpetrators,, where they sincere ????

YOU BET !!

We have a saying about them,.."they are sincere , but they are sincerely WRONG"..They are not in an eternal paradise of bliss,being waited on by a dozen virgins....They are just dead..

What about the convictions of the Jehovah's Witness cult , and their apocalyptic infatuation ?

My personal experience is some are sincerely devout regarding their convictions of faith..I know I was.. And, many are driven by the age old credo,of the trifecta of 3 p's :Power , Prestige , and Pu$$y..Same as the street thugs..More carnal than spiritual..

Is their an effective tactic against entrenched fanaticism ?

Simple.... The tried and tested divide and conquer technique......No matter how much cult leaders would have it otherwise, cult disciples can be split and fractioned..It's possible to dissolve their suicidal resolve..

Appeal to the failed fallibility of their headstrong leaders,and their failed promises,e.g. "...the emperor has no clothes..."

Appeal to reason and ration.

This may draw some moderate members out , especially if they have small children..

They,don't all want to die.They, are not all ready and eager to be glorified.

But,if they are belligerent , [about going to paradise] ..You pretty much have no recourse except to , "punch their ticket for them".

Undaunted Danny http://dannyhaszard.com/ your friendly,loveable,militant apostate

[only prisons have 'watchtowers']

MORE>Center for the Study of Deviant Movements

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

PAN AM FLIGHT 103 Airplane

DOWNED BY TERRORIST in 1988

Why they can't,"..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

SOUL RAPE OF MY FAMILY:

Why I can't, "..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

"CLOSURE", is a phrase for people who probably have never been through a horrific tragedy..When you have losses that are permanent..It's forever!

WE ARE THE INCONSOLABLE !

It is not being ,'retro' for us to demand justice, ( Proverbs 6:33-35 ) There can be NO appeasement,for vicious atrocities .

Photo: of a lit candle. 259 souls of loved ones perished in the murderous actions of global terrorist that downed that doomed airliner.

HELLO !..I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY

They are being held hostage (cult cocoonment) by Watchtower Terrorists, Jehovah's Witnesses cult..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit