Are Jehovah's Witnesses Similar To Terrorists In Any Way???

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Wild Thing--those definitions fit JWs to a tee.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Well, I guess brain washing and use of emotional terror can be common factors between the jws and "the terrorists."

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Yes.

Suicide bombers: If they die in service to their god, they get instant access to heaven.

JWS: If they are killed for standing up for their god, they get a one way ticket to the 'resurection'

Suicide Bombers: Believe they are marytrs (spelling)

JWS: Believe they are marytrs.

Suicide Bombers: Do whatever they can to ruin peoples lifes if they dont believe the same as they do...

JWS:....well you get the idea.

They all have the same mentality...insanity mistaken for inspired.

• Mary
    Mary
    I'm thinking that JWs are clandestine and secretive. They tell everyone that unless they accept what they say, they're all going to die.

Ya but the difference is JWs leave the killing of all these infidels to Jehovah at Armageddon............Islamic terrorists can't wait that long.

• minimus
    minimus

But, the Watchtower has stated that if they still could stone to death a disfellowshipped one, they'd do it.....

• gumby
    gumby
    Now come on.....I'm thinking that JWs are clandestine and secretive. They tell everyone that unless they accept what they say, they're all going to die.

Isn't that what christianity teaches? Are the dubs any different really?

In christianity, the difference on this is........they believe more will be spared than 1% of humanity, christians of all denominations have a shot at eternal life., and simply having faith in Jesus will get you to heaven. Both groups teach that if you don't believe their message and abide by it......your toast.

Gumby

• Larry
    Larry

Yes, instead of assassination of an individual they assassination your character without thinking twice about it.

LL :)

• Larry
    Larry

Ozzie - With all due respect, Your comment is so 'Elder Like'

careful with this one, people

Peace - LL :)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Larry:
    With all due respect, that was uncalled for...

Min:
    You certainly terrorise this board with your questions
    I think you're right on your point about stoning.

Gumby:
    Are they so similar?
    The truth of the matter is that we shall all die.
    The WTS uses pretty effective methods to make a forthcoming foreshortening of life seem an awful event.
    And back to the "stoning" point that Min raises, I don't think you'd see many Christian denominations advocating that one.

Having been in a service teaching "hellfire", though, I do take your point.

• blondie
    blondie
    But, the Watchtower has stated that if they still could stone to death a disfellowshipped one, they'd do it.....

http://www.macgregorministries.org/jehovahs_witnesses/armagsurv.html Excerpt

DAY 126

Well, this is the end. Later today, I will be led out for my execution by stoning. I would rather be shot in the back of the head, but the Society obviously feels that stoning provides a better object lesson. If I get a chance I will throw one of the rocks back at Ed Thorn. The funny thing is that I don't really feel so bad about my impending demise. This New World Society is not my idea of a paradise and I don't want to live with these people for all eternity. From paradise lost to paradise regained to paradise lost again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit