Spirituality

by StinkyPantz 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mark:
    Given that Tai Chi is one of my focuses, these days, I can certainly speak highly of it's benefits.

All is one, but in the midst of that are eddies and flows. Joining (as if we were ever apart) with such flows, the Art is manifest.
    Aren't most expressions a way of taking "placeholders" to relate with each other?

Unfortunately the most effective way of doing this seem to be to talk in the first person.

I don't like the idea of ignoring the physical, though. Yes the "spiritual" may have an increasing role in our consciousness, but to lose track of the physical would be to do more than just lose "ourselves". It would surely miss the whole point of being.

Hence I must join with Rodbar and Sirona in enjoying that which is, in all it's manifestations.

I wonder if that movie will come to Britain? I'll look out for it, thanks.

• heathen
    heathen

Well I never wanted to be a shao ling master . AHhh you must not be in order to be but that doesn't mean that you are , now snatch the pebble from my hand .

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Heathen:There is no pebble.......

• heathen
    heathen

aahhh but how do we know there is no pebble ? (said in fake chinese accent ) . Just because I can't see the pebble does not mean it's not there.

The sound of one hand clapping ............................

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Heathen:
    Because the pebble that can be seen is not the pebble.......

NOW I recognise you. You're the guy who always clapped quietly at assemblies!!!
    I bet you knocked doors with a feather, too, huh?

• heathen
    heathen

Lt --- I never did any door to door work and was never a dub .I did go to a couple of assemblies when I did study with the bible . I clapped when it was over .... lol

Is not a pebble called by another name still a pebble ?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Heathen:

Is not a pebble called by another name still a pebble ?

It could be, but I wonder whether or not it is the pebble. And lets be honest here; you thought you had the pebble in your hand. Further, you suspected that I might desire to snatch it away (even if it was you that made the suggestion).

It seems that some preconceptions have already begun to tumble...

Now replace the pebble with spirituality
    If you want, that is

• heathen
    heathen

Or perhaps the pebble was real to me but you had doubts and quetioned what is real and what is not ? Reality is after all just a state of mind .............

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

What is left when "states of mind" are absent?

Could that be what we are after here?

j

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Heathen:The pebble is real, alright, of which I have no doubt. I just happen to know it wasn't in your hand, to snatch.

My mind states the reality is that "you, I, the pebble and the hand are one"...

Now folks are wondering what the heck we're talking about, with all this esoteric mumbo-jumbo...
    LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit