Complement a Poster

by Black Man 90 Replies latest jw friends

• truman
    truman

I am getting in a little late on this subject, but I also wanted to express my gratitude to all the other posters here. Coming here for the last 3 months has helped me to be able to keep going,--through dispair and fear, and through JW crisis situations in my life. Reading everyone's thoughts, research, and musings has been enlightening and very worthwhile. And sometimes things are so funny to read that it makes even a bad day a little more bearable. And knowing and being able to make use of the fact that you are all here to help each other when trouble comes, is beyond thanks. When I underwent my recent trouble with my son wanting to tell elders about my new viewpoints, I immediately posted my problem here. Within an hour I had much needed advice and support to get through it. I do not know what I would have done without the aid I received through this board, its posters and readers.

And it is so much fun to see people address a topic one has posted.

It is so nice also to see a thread like this. I am a person who finds open conflict hard to deal with, so it was difficult to read and see the recent heated discussions which have dominated the board for a while. As a witness, of course, such activity was something to be avoided. It is good to see that people can argue, and then still be friends, a lesson which I guess I need to internalize.

Anyway, thanks everybody for being there, and for taking time to share yourselves with those of us who have only recently begun the exiting JW experience.

• Black Man
    Black Man

GOOD LAWD!!! I've been away for a minute and was surprised to see how much love this post received. Peace to all, y'all.......

• LDH
    LDH

Thanks for bringing this back up!

I almost forgot Prisca, and JC MacHislopp, and Norm, and Bug Eye and bug Eye's Wife, and........

Lisa

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Blackman,
    What a great thread!!!!!

I am not going to name any names because I don't want to miss anyone out.
    I would just like to say thanks to all the people here who have posted, whether they be new posters or old......I enjoy them all.
    I really enjoy all the differing viewpoints and the fact that sometimes we can all disagree on a thread and yet move into chat or IM and be the best of friends.

I really don't have favorites...so..............

(((((((((((((((((((((((To EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A special thanks to Simon.

Ana

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

Way to go Blackman this is a great thread. I find that my favorite posters are the ladys here. I will not name names but I really appreciate there insight on matters as well as there honesty in there post.

My Hat Is Off For The Ladys.

• riz
    riz

I still love everyone here.

riz
    (wiping away the tear running down my cheek )

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

sniff sniff, I fall into the "too many to mention" class.

Mommy: always so caring

safe4kids: we have grandma Audry

think41self: we have grandma Audry

BugEye: Friendliest guy I know

LadBug: You put up with Bugeye, nuff said

rcat: doesn't take any shit

Riz: spunky

JanH: smartass just like me

TR: We would make a great stand up team

Logical: I listen to your music whenever I do drugs (lol)

SilentLambs: For your caring heart

FredHall: meow (wouldn't we miss him if he just disappeared?)

Rem: Isn't that Awake! mag better than the discovery channel?

VeniceIT: sup girl

PeaceLoveHarmony: My favorite hippy

Tina: always hugging people

Joelbear: A man with a heart of gold

COMF: What a cool dad you would be

Slipnslide: Love your everchanging quotes

CoolBreeze: so cool

Gopher: wisdom

The orchestra guy is starting to play his music so I'll leave the stage now. Thank you all for being you.

Slayer

"You are here because the world as you know it no longer makes sense.
    You've been raised on television to believe we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars - but we won't.
    You pray for a different life." Tyler Durden

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Oh mannnnn...I'm gonna cry too. (((Riz, slayer)))

Hey, let's all get arm in arm and sway together to "Lean On Me"...

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! (and no, I don't even want your budlight!!)

Luv to all,
    Dana

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• riz
    riz

awww Slayer and Dana, and everyone for that matter, isn't this just precious?

*sniff sniff* let's hug, everyone.

Dana, grab your sis and the other chicks and we will drink margaritas and leave the Bud Lite for the boys. Or Guinness, if they prefer.

riz
    (p.s. Dana, you can keep the hankerchief. love ya!)

• waiting
    waiting

yeah man,

and in real life if this happened, there'd be a couple of people grinning for the camera, whispering to each other "sorta makes ya wanna puke, don't it??" (southern usa slang, btw)

Of course, they whisper with beer can held high so as not to spoil "the moment."

Well.........here's to The Moment Continuing.

From one of "Too Many To Mention by Name" class

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit