Complement a Poster

by Black Man 90 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

Wendy,

You know I love ya and I love your sensitivity and non-judgemental view of all people here. I HOPE you know that that's the way I feel about you. I said twice that there would be too many people to list if I had to name all the posters that I love here. I thought that this thread that Black Man started was very nice. I haven't read anything unsettling in it. Can you you e-mail me with what you thought was unsettling about it? I don't understand. I've only seen good in Black Man's topic.

peace,
    somebody

• bigboi
    bigboi

Yo Black:

thanks, man I really enjoy your posts too.

Some of my favs are:

Simon: for all the work he puts in.
    Black Man: just met but has made a definite positive impression,like kinfolk ya heard!!!!!!!!!
    Joelbear; a true man's man. Very insightful
    LDH; down to earth, yet possesses heavenly features
    teejay: dude is worth is his weight in gold
    somebody: cool, funloving chick
    PLH: makes me think about movin to Minnesota, really has it together
    Amazing: knowledge and experience are a true asset to us
    Englishman: really appreciate his sharing of real life experiences
    VeniceIT: bubbly and vivacious, infectious laugh and attitude
    Mommy: wise beyond her yrs, always knows how to make things all better
    logical: deep down he's everyone's fav. place wouldn't be the sme w/o him
    and last but not least:

ShaunaC: my big sis. LDH tell her I miss her!

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Okay, now see?? I knew I would forget some people...like Gwen and Free2Bme, to name two...and those aren't the only ones I haven't mentioned. Wendy, I agree with you, I almost always read entire threads and find it fascinating to learn what others have to say, different viewpoints and so on.
    I find lately tho (hehe, I've only been here a couple of months!) that there is SO much to read...so er...sometimes I just read threads posted by people I know (hanging head in shame) and I'M SORRY!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I swear I'll start reading it all, everything, no post will be left unread by me!!
    As CPiolo said, everyone posting here contributes and here's a (((hug))) to all of you...thank you for making me think.

Love to all,
    Dana

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• somebody
    somebody

safe4,

Okay, now see?? I knew I would forget some people...like Gwen and Free2Bme, to name two...and those aren't the only ones I haven't mentioned. Wendy, I agree with you, I almost always read entire threads and find it fascinating to learn what others have to say, different viewpoints and so on.

You're a great person. If I could have sat here and named all the posters I enjoy chatting with, and their posts, I'd be here all night. But there is somthing very special about being in the chat room with you, wendy, plh,think4, Freepeace, JanH, Kent, Seeker,Ginny, Venice, Orange Blossom, bijou,Gopher, Tally,BugEye and BugEyesWife,skally, and the list goes on and on. I like ALL of ya's. And that's why I think this was a wonderful topic that BlackMan started! Only thing unsettling about it is that I'm about to get sappy. somebody stop me!

peace,
    somebody

• mommy
    mommy

Somebody,
    I am sorry, if you misunderstood me. I just found it a little unsettling that some people are not named. And I hoped that they do not feel left out. Everyone who did post names, did say there was too many to mention. I was just giving a shout out to the unamed, that is all I agree that this is a great way to give someone encouraging words though. I was really touched that many of you chose my name as well. I miss all of you, I don't spend as much time here as I would like. When they make a pc with internet access that is the size of a gameboy...watch out, you will be sick of me..lol
    wendy

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Yep, see, I knew I was leaving out some! Free2B, Seeker, MAXIMUS, wow, he's a wealth of good info! I love Seeker's calm demeanor. He has a calming influence.

I hate leaving anyone out! lol I even like logical's one liners when he's not calling me an evil, nasty woman, hehe! And here's another one I almost left out: LDH! I Love everything Lisa posts! Bugeye and BugeyesWife. Okay.. I'll shut up now, lol.

RCat

• Seeker
    Seeker

RCat, I'm genuinely touched. Thank you.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Sunchild,

: Farkel, I don't even know why I'm telling you this since it probably doesn't mean much coming from someone who likely means nothing to you. But I've enjoyed your posts since the H2O days. You're smart, articulate and funny, and your writing is a pleasure to read. Thank you for all of your good work.

You mean everything to me. Any good that I can do means everything to me. If you got some use out of it, then my efforts were worthwhile. Many people read our posts and rarely comment. We know this. We are doing our work for them as well as those who do interact with us.

Thank you for your nice words.

Farkel

• hippikon
    hippikon

Sob Sob No one appreciates me Sob Sob

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hey Hippikon:

We appreciate you..many of us have said "and there's many more I know I'm leaving out or that I read all the time"

I always read your posts and in fact I brought to your attention in a post to you, when you turned "Master".

As I'm reading all these I'm seeing how many I left out too, so I agree, all have a great contribution and I think I'd be in a rubber room somewhere if I didn't have this outlet and source of fun, encouragement and a wealth of info.

You know when someone became a JW and they always said "I learned more about the Bible in a short while with the JWs than I did in all my years of going to church"? Well I've learned more truth about the JWs and the Bible in just a short while here than I did in all my years as a JW.

Thanks to all of you!!!!

Had Enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit