Brits call 'em Monkey Nuts....what are they?????

by little witch 50 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

So LW inquireing minds want to know....You are fascinated by "monkeys"....words with monkey used with them....Or you are so excited about this upcoming week-end you just need to stay occupied?

Me it's the latter.checking in on this fascinating thread.bem is curious too.oh wait George already uses the curious word.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

At halloween time in Scotland it is traditional to give the kids Monkey Nuts in their wee goody bags, needles to say these are the last thing they eat.

As for Spanking the monkey this is something I wouldn't recommend doing in front of the kids :-)

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Excellent thread LMAO!!!!!

Not entirely sure why they're called monkey nuts, but I like em!!!!

Looking for further enlightenment on other monkey business... i.e. why is it called 'spanking the monkey' ???

Hoping for a reply from all you scholarly types that are versed in the mysterious ways of the spanked monkey,

Bull!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

We are getting into whole new ground here going down the spanked monkey path and I don't want to be breaking any rules this early in my forum career. Other terms similar to this which might shed light are things such as, pumping the porpoise, beatin the meat, beatin the bishop, 5 knuckle shuffle...etc, etc, hopefully you get the picture now.

Sorry if any offence was caused.

• little witch
    little witch

Bem,

I swear, I don't know what has gotten into me. I should just throw in the monkey wrench. Enough of this monkey business! What sort of monkey shine is this anyway? Let us stop monkeying around. I mean, this is Nuts! Completly nutty! Nutty as a fruitcake it is. Ahhhh, nuts! I feel like such a goober!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Did you here about the raped peanut?

It was a salted.

Englishman.

• little witch
    little witch

LOLOLOL

Good one Eman!

Where do monkeys hang out for drinks?????

Monkey Bars

• kls
    kls

Littlewitch, littlewitch, girl i don't know about you,,,,,,that was pretty clever,,,,,,,lol

• little witch
    little witch

As a Jw, did you ever feel you had one of these?

• Deleted
    Deleted

Although I ceased being a Brit in 2000 I recall them as peanuts. But does anyone remember tiger nuts. I loved those things!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit