POST YOUR REALLY HARD JW QUESTIONS HERE SO I CAN CALL BRANCH

by tresbella 38 Replies latest jw friends

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

My questions are:

1. Why are they still promoting the false date of 607 BCE for the destruction of the Second Temple, when all historical, archeological and biblical evidence shows it was destroyed in 586 BCE?
  • Why do they insist that every man, woman and child within the Organization be evangelizers, when Ephesians 4:11 clearly states: "....It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers." With this reasoning, every man, woman, and child should also be apostles, prophets, and pastors (which of course, they're not).
  • Why do they use Matthew chapter 24 as events that happen AFTER Christ's "invisible return" in 1914, when verse 32 clearly shows that these events lead up to His Second Coming: 32 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it [4] is near, right at the door." Note that it says "near". Not that He had arrived decades earlier and then all these things would occur, but the other way around. (that outta put a nice little dent in the 1914 theory)
  • Why are Witnesses allowed to celebrate the birth day of their marriages, but not the day of their birth?
  • Where in the bible does it say that in order to be considered for eternal life, you have to attend 5 meetings a week, and get 10 hours in Service every single month?
  • Please show me a scripture where it says that Jesus Himself went out knocking on people's doors when preaching
  • Why do Jehovah's Witnesses not do charity work, since this is clearly a Christian command?
  • 1) They will claim that they acknowledged the secular date in 1992 but because nothing "prophetically significant" happened in 1936/37 then 607 is correct.

2) They will claim International service, bethel, and the building program takes up the time of many, and lately they have been saying field service is only a small portion of serving Jehovah.

3) Then new take is Jesus "turned his attention to" the earth in 1914 or looked at it. He has not came.

4) They will claim birthdays are put in a bad light in the bible and that mature Christians would not want to give the wrong impression but if a holiday or celebration has no current pagan ties in your area it is up to the individual as long as they don?t stumble anyone.

5) They will deny they teach that. They will say that a mature Christian has love for his fellow man and the love for his neighbor motivates him to put in what time in their means, and attending meetings is to enjoy Christian fellowship.

6) They will say knocking on doors is a western custom in other courtiers they clap, shout, or whatever the custom is.

7) They will say that while they do disaster relief no amount of charity could stave of the problems of this system of things and that individual JWs are allowed to do charity work providing it does not conflict with their conscience.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Corvin - if that's really a picture of you - it's because he's jealous that you are making out with way more chics than he is!!

My question:

Why were the people of Malawi raped and killed over refusing a political party card while the people in Mexico were able to just bribe the officials for their card that registered them in the army?

****and*****

Can I use the luxery resort in Hawaii if I get reinstated??

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I've posted more than once that I'm currently reading CoC but the situation bubbamar was referring to really PMO. How can you let all these people be put into prison and raped, etc. in Malawi but let the Mexicans pay the bribe and go free because the GB is two-faced. Maybe the Mexicans (please take no offense) were supplying them with some Tequila for the weekly/monthly "secret" GB meetings. And then on top of that, just so they could retain property ownership they allowed the Mexican "Christian brothers and sisters" to not pray,sing, carry bibles to the meetings oops I mean "company" gatherings. But as Ray Franz said they would go through hell and high water to take everyone to court that tries to ban something in the US but says ok no more bibles, singing and what not until the government allows us to worship freely and keep our property.

Another thing is they are always talking about how they live and teach by Jesus' example. Didn't Jesus show humilty by washing his disciples feet. They refuse to show humilty by admitting they were wrong on some issues. So instead of being humble like Jesus was they practice bigotry:

bigotry
    \Big"ot*ry\, n. [Cf. F. bigoterie.] 1. The state of mind of a bigot; obstinate and unreasoning attachment of one's own belief and opinions, with narrow-minded intolerance of beliefs opposed to them
    Why don't they just practice what they want everyone else to practice.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

sweetp

Because they are:

hyp.o.crite /hippekrit/ n. somebody who gives a false appearance of having admirable principles, beliefs or feelings.nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Greek hupokrites "actor, pretender"

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I have one! Why do they so worry about offending anyone by sisters wearing pants suits at the meetings when they keep guilty molesters in the organization?

Another one! Why do they say that they don't shun the people who "simply left the organization" to the media, and tell otherwise to the followers?

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

show me a scripture in ANY translation, where it say heavens doors would close in 1935 ???

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

show me a scripture in any translation that says Jesus would return "invisibly"

• Mary
    Mary

Maybe he used Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak when He returned in 1914.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

yea-- please ask how I can get my whites whiter and my brights brighter.... and that unslightly toilet bowl ring has to go...the Cheese and cracker boy (junior grade) who handles the phones should have a little insight....

----------Hill (it's your dime honey!, class)

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit