After 5 years, a letter...Beware the Voice of Strangers

by Bubbamar 14 Replies latest social family

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((Bubbamar)))

I hope that you get the reply you want, if not, you will survive anyhow.

and who knows - miracles still happens.... if not now, then maybe in the future...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Bubbamar, Hugs to you my friend, your letter is beautifully written and I truly hope the best for you. Although my parents were never in Bethel they too have cut off all contact with me. I was never DA'd or DF'd, I chose to just leave and not play the games anymore although I never told them that. They would call me and even visit me until they found out I am gay. That was it, no more hope for them I guess. So I guess I look at your letter through eyes with the experience of not having a happy outcome and hope that in your case that does not happen.

Having said that, I have found family in others where their love is unconditional and as close as if related by blood, closer in my case. I hope you too find peace either with renewed connection with your mom or others who care for you no matter what decisions you make and will be there for you through those worst times in your life as well as the best.

PM me anytime.

Blessings!

Sherry

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Very nice letter (((bubba))) ... really !

it's soft and warm, it calls good memories ... I like it

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Thanks everyone for your loving responses. My girlfriend also told me to be prepared for the worst. I said, "how do I do that - stab myself in the eyeballs so I'll have something worse to think about?!" Hahaha

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Bubbamar,

I read your letter. It is very good!

With a sense of humor like yours - you'll be okay, no matter what the reply.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit