McDonalds french fries super super-sized

finish it off with a Wendy's frosty!!!!

No Apologies

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What "Wendy's" means in Australia:

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, we have a Sonic here in Apex, NC. They are pretty good. I wish we had an A&W Root beer stand down here. The las time I ate at one was when I was in MN. They had what they called a "Pizza Burger" mmmmmmmmmmmm they were soooooooo goooooooood.

WildHorses, we HAVE an A&W Root Beer stand down here...(smirks)

Frannie B

• wasasister
    wasasister
    Fish 'n chips is always good if the fish isn't dried out to the point of being cardboard. Out here we have Ivar's (a local boy who made REAL good) and Spuds (another local boy who didn't have quite the penache of Ivar Haglund), and a bunch of independent places. each has a different type of breading. Too few of them offer Calamari (squid). As a disiple of Lord Cthulhu, I am oblicated to eat squiddy things. No problemo.

Nate: Spuds is the best excuse to consume grease ever. Their fried shrimp makes me weep. I much prefer them to Ivar's.

I miss Boston Market. They have the BEST mashed potatoes and stuffing. Unfortunately, they were mis-managed and all the Seattle stores closed. They're still around in other places and in the frozen food section.

I've heard of White Castle, but never tried them. Not much of a burger fan unless they're cooked at home over an outdoor grill.

Wasa - currently eating no fast-food in lovely San Francisco

• simplesally
    simplesally

In and Out Burger!!!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Whatever happened to Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips? They were pretty good from what I could remember. Haven't seen them around in ages.

• JH
    JH

Hamburgers, pizza, poutine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit