by RR 56 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Quiznos and The Italian Pie.

• RR
    RR

kls

RR, i never heard of white Castle

WHAT??? You never heard of White Castle???? They just did a movie about it!

alt
    alt
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yeah, we have Jack in the Box out here. I've never heard of White Castle.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Whenever I get up to Jersey...Got to stop at White Castles. Mmmmmmm. (But, I pay for it the next day...and the day after that )

But, I love Popeyes Chicken. Spicy of course.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

They dont have White Castle on the West Coast. However some grocery stores do carry the tiny little burgers in the frozen food department. White Castle is famous for their little burgers with air filled buns. It takes about 4 or 5 of them to fill you up. They are very popular back east and down south. That's one thing I miss about living in Ohio was White Castles.

I dont eat much fast food, but when I do, I love the grilled chicken cesar salad from McDonalds with thier Balsamic Vinegrette dressing. Or I hit up Del Taco late at night.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Since reading Fast Food Nation and watching "Super Size Me" I really haven't eaten any fast food in a long time. But if I had to it would be this Canadian chain.

Their fries suck though.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sbarro Pizza for me please!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

California - Rally's burgers 'n fries and that Mexican chain that makes the humongous Carne Asada Burritos el cheapo.

Texas - Popeye's fried chicken, Sonic (burgers 'n such) and Taco Bell

• Purza
    Purza

Never been to a White Castle either.

I guess I would have to say: TACO BELL

Purza

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Frannie, we have a Sonic here in Apex, NC. They are pretty good. I wish we had an A&W Root beer stand down here. The las time I ate at one was when I was in MN. They had what they called a "Pizza Burger" mmmmmmmmmmmm they were soooooooo goooooooood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit