Favorite Fast Food

by RR 56 Replies latest jw friends

• TonyT
    TonyT

I gotta go with LABD. In N Out Burger is the best. Too bad the nearest one is over 500 miles away.

• RR
    RR
    That's one thing I miss about living in Ohio was White Castles.

I go to Ohio twice a year, usually Columbus, to Attend Bible Student convention. I spoke there earlier this year. Whennever we go to Ohio my wife has to go to BOB EVANS, 'cos we don't have any out here in Joisey

Oh, RR - we do have Jack in the Box restaurants out here. They're pretty good. They had a huge thing called a Bistro Burger a while back that was like 45 pounds of delicious burger.. maybe I exaggerate just a little... but it was big - probably a half pound (250 gram) patty. I like Jack in the Box and Burger King and Wendys better that McDonalds.

I remember as a pre-teen, growing up in Da Bronx, every Friday my father would go to E.J. Korvettes department store, and as we left the parking lot, we would stop by the Jack-in-the-box. BUt it left as did Korvettes.

White Castles and onion chips are the BEST at 3:00 a.m. when you have a good buzz. Ahhhhhh.

Yep, I believe White Castle was the first 24 hour burger joint. We have two within 7 miles from us. we have friends who come visit us from Europe, Canada and other parts of the states and they all want to go to the WC when they arrive. lol

RR

• Soledad
    Soledad

call me a baaaaad new yawker, but I hate white castle. but now that they've paired up with church's chicken...mmmmmmm........

I still love Micky d over all others.....wendy's and burger king are a close 2nd.....dominos pizza. taco bell when I have a really strong craving for it ( I especially like their nachos and cheese) and then KFC or Popeyes. I used to really love Roy Rogers chicken too, but those are hard to find now.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

In-N-Out burgers and fries are the freshest and tastiest to me and Green Burrito, associated with Carl's Jr. has the best Mexican fast food to me.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

How about In-N-Out Burger with hot Krispi Kremes for dessert (right next door to each other)? Now that's a heart-attack waiting to happen!

- CF

• RR
    RR

oh Soledad, you're not a true New Yorker, "No White Castle for you, I spit on you putewy"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

There was one good thing about going to the assemblies at the Stanley Theater, White Castles were across the street.

• Soledad
    Soledad

eewwww??? man you just dont know who you messing with!!

I've been known to INHALE cuchifritos!! watch out

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

White Castle, Bay-Bee! Gimme a bag of Sliders! have you tried their jalapeno cheeseburgers yet?

Taco Hell is also on my list. And Long John Silvers. I worked for both of those as a teenager, and still love the food (even though I have to pay for it now).

• RR
    RR
    There was one good thing about going to the assemblies at the Stanley Theater, White Castles were across the street.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I still go to that White Castle when I visit my JW inlaw

I've been known to INHALE cuchifritos!! watch out

That's what I miss about DaBronx, we don't have "cuchifritos" in New Jersey. When my wife was pregnant, she had a craving for it, and I drove 72 miles into the Bronx, to buy her that greasy stuff! RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit