New Ultrasound Technology Showing A Smiling Unborn Baby.

by Yizuman 40 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Notice how beautiful this smiling baby is. The baby is SMILING! The baby is so happy!

Here are videos of it as well. Notice the video of a 33 week old baby smiling while inside the womb.

It boggles my mind why anyone want to kill this beautiful baby while in the womb.

Yiz

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

What amazing pictures, yiz....And I agree. This is a human. This makes it too real. Thank you for posting these.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    It boggles my mind why anyone want to kill this beautiful baby while in the womb.

They normally wouldn't. Abortions are carried out before this stage of development. (within the first 8-12 weeks).

Lovely baby I agree.

Sirona

• Mac
    Mac

He's not smiling...he has gas!!

mac

• Angharad
    Angharad

It's amazing. I saw this on the BBC's website a while ago

Click on the link there is loads of pictures, at different stages of the pregnancy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3846525.stm

Scans uncover secrets of the womb
    Walking Baby 'walking' in the womb
    A new type of ultrasound scan has produced vivid pictures of a 12 week-old foetus "walking" in the womb.

The new images also show foetuses apparently yawning and rubbing its eyes.

The scans, pioneered by Professor Stuart Campbell at London's Create Health Clinic, are much more detailed than conventional ultrasound.

Professor Campbell has previously released images of unborn babies appearing to smile.

He has compiled a book of the images called Watch Me Grow.

Conventional ultrasound, usually offered to mothers at 12 and 20 weeks, produces 2D images of the developing foetus.

These are very useful for helping doctors to measure and assess the growth of the foetus, but convey very little information about behaviour.

Complex behaviour

altYawningaltMore pictures of developing foetuses
    Professor Campbell has perfected a technique which not only produces detailed 3D images, but records foetal movement in real time.

He says his work has been able to show for the first time that the unborn baby engages in complex behaviour from an early stage of its development.

Professor Campbell told the BBC: "This is a new science for understanding and mapping out the behaviour of the baby.

"Maybe in the future it will help us understand and diagnose genetic disease, maybe even conditions like cerebral palsy which puzzles the medical profession as to why it occurs."

The images have shown:

• From 12 weeks, unborn babies can stretch, kick and leap around the womb - well before the mother can feel movement

• From 18 weeks, they can open their eyes although most doctors thought eyelids were fused until 26 weeks

• From 26 weeks, they appear to exhibit a whole range of typical baby behaviour and moods, including scratching, smiling, crying, hiccuping, and sucking.

Until recently it was thought that smiling did not start until six weeks after birth.

An hour long session using the new technology, which is not yet available on the NHS, costs £275.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Sirona wrote: "They normally wouldn't. Abortions are carried out before this stage of development.(within the first 8-12 weeks)."

Angharad wrote: "From 12 weeks, unborn babies can stretch, kick and leap around the womb - well before the mother can feel movement."

So Sirona, question: As discribed of what 12 week old baby can do, are you saying it's ok to kill this baby at this developmental stage?

Yiz

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yiz

So Sirona, question: As discribed of what 12 week old baby can do, are you saying it's ok to kill this baby at this developmental stage?

No I'm not saying its OK at all.

From my own personal standpoint, I don't believe I would ever have an abortion unless there were extreme circumstances (e.g. life threatening circumstances to me or baby or both)

However, I would not deny a woman the right to choose to abort. I don't agree with abortions just for the sake of it (which unfortunately is how some women view it) but I also don't agree with the 100% "no abortion" posse.

IMO abortions should be performed very early if they have to be and I think that women should consider the options of putting up the child for adoption if at all possible.

Sirona

• qwerty
    qwerty

Yiz

Wow!!! Amazing pic... Makes me all paternal.

Sirona,

Prime example of what some of us was talking about at the BBQ. The problem with forums like this and text, it's easy to jump to conclusions about a persons was or is trying to say.

Qwerty

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Wow!!! Amazing pic... Makes me all paternal.

Well, go make a baby, daddy-o! Babies are groooooovy! Don't be square man!

Yiz

• qwerty
    qwerty

OK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit