New Ultrasound Technology Showing A Smiling Unborn Baby.

by Yizuman 40 Replies latest social current

• kls
    kls

OMG, that is so cool. I always said if a women had a window in her womb and could see her baby , she would think twice before she took that drug or had that drink. Thanks , that is so amazing

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This picture caused me to become pro-choice.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This picture caused me to become pro-choice.

Funny Six, is it because I am born again deaf christian?

Yiz

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

No, it's because you combine willful stupidity with arrogance, and I am particularly disgusted by that combination.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Eeeck! Not this topic! Cant we talk about Bush or something

And yes, Humans are Animals, havnt you heard of doggy style?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Abaddon,

I'm leaving this condom answer to this link, Condoms vs HIV

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

No, it's because you combine willful stupidity with arrogance, and I am particularly disgusted by that combination.

Oh Six, where is the love? Gosh, the Borg have taught you well.

Yiz

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I wanted to post earlier at how incredible those pictures are, and how medical science has come such a long way in order to allow us to see such things in incredible detail, taking the pictures at face value of a medical marvel, but then quickly saw how the thread turned into a heated debate. I wish some things could just be appreciated for what they are, rather than turning it into a debate that makes people feel sad, especially those of us that keep a neutral stance on issues, wishing they would have not even bothered opening the thread to begin with.

The pictures and the videos really are incredible and miraculous-Thanks for sharing those!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Abaddon,

While I admit I don't have the same level of education as you do, due to the fact that I am deaf, I don't "hear" the lessons like you can, so I am, admittingly, somewhat slow in learning. Although you may have attended college, I on the other hand, did not. The highest level of education is my GED. So, I admit I don't have ALL of the answers, but I do try my best to do research. Sometimes I don't research well enough, my weakness I suppose.

So if you'll excuse me if I don't answer your questions right away, if I don't know the answers, I don't know. But I do my best to research them for answers, but like I said, sometimes I don't research well enough. *shrug!* Oh, and another thing, as you may notice from my own mastering of the english language (bad grammer, sentence structures, etc.) My mastering in the entirety of the english language is somewhat.....lacking....so to speak. So I ask for forgiveness if I become confused to some of the things you write and may have to consult the dictionary *blush*

Yiz

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I think the baby is not smiling, but scrunching his face with "Stop the high piercing noise it's killing my mostly developed ears!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit