photo of 'the Princess'

by Mulan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

The regulars here may remember that my daughter starting posting here last week, under the name Princess. In chat, people have asked if she is pretty, and I say she is. She also looks just like me, but thinner, and prettier. But so you can judge for yourself, here is a photo of her. I cropped her little red haired girl out, but she is a princess too.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Is she married? The word is HOTTIE! With all due respect of course.

Yeru who is headed toward a cold shower

YERUSALYIM
    God is truth, and light his shadow.

Plato

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sorry to ask Mulan - I'm a newbie and don't know any better. Did you AND your daughter leave TWBTS? DF? DA? Sorry...know that's personal. Princess looks about my age and wondered how others my age are faring?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOOOHOOOO HUBBA HUBBAA!!!! is she gonna add that to her profile???

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• Mulan
    Mulan

She is 31, married, two kids. She and her husband left the organization before we did, shortly after their first child was born in 1996. We all came to the same 'awareness' about the same time, but they quit before we did. We stuck around another year, trying to slowly fade away.........and we did.

We are both very open about being ex's so don't be afraid to ask us anything. None of us are df'd or da'd. In fact the elders in our area, go the other direction when they see us. So weird. Even at my mother's home, when one is visiting her, they can't get out of there fast enough. It's like we're contagious or something. One elder is really great, and his wife has been my best friend for 30 years, and still is. Her husband STRONGLY feels we had a right to leave, and to stop believing it is 'the truth'.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

VEN,
    None of my business, but, are you a carpet licker?

Yeru

YERUSALYIM

Plato

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Ven,
    Yes she is going to put it up on her profile. I sent her the URL in an email. I got some new photos today, that I took on Monday, and that one was so good. We were at Old Navy. She was buying matching Old Navy t-shirts, for the whole family, for a 4th of July barbecue. They have the American flag on them.

It was great talking to your folks today. I miss you all so much. We just blabbered on and on for about 40 minutes. Don't you love speaker phones.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

You were right the first time haha it's none of your business hahah!!!!

Ven

OK just to clarify NO I'm NOT!!

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

VEN

Not an accusation, just curiosity (and being controversial) I was gonna ask you for some pointers, sheesh

YERU

YERUSALYIM

Plato

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Yeru:

Please see this thread regarding Venice's pointers: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7309&site=3

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit