photo of 'the Princess'

by Mulan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nojw86
    nojw86

Hi Princess, and Mulan, you guys look great, so happy for you. My daughter is also 31, but not yet married. Her attitude suddenly changed towards me and she angry for all years of torture she went through as a Jw, I really envy your realtionship you both have together, hope mine smooths over. nojw

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

BWWWAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• LDH
    LDH

If you only had a picture of Fred Hall, Venice.

OOOOOHHHHH the fun you could have.

Lisa

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey Venice....

becareful with the BWahahahahaha stuff ..someone here thinks she has it copyighted or something... smirk ...

oh this brought it back to the top...silly me. LOL

Kismet

• Monica
    Monica

Kismet, LOL "to boost your total number of posts just keep bringing up these pics to the top of the board. You'll make a friend with Venice and get more posts."

Thanks for the advice!!!

Okay, so this makes 25 posts! How many more till I'm a master member?? LOL

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAH well it worked!!!! And how's my good buddy Kismet?? HHAHAH OHHH YAAA ohhh looky where this post went!!!

Ven

P.S. Hi Slippy

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• VeniceIT
  • Princess
    Princess

I should have known you were the reason this came up again.

Do you have a two piece swimsuit for August? Some of the guys want pictures.

Princess

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmmmmm why do I get the feeling your gonna lose your film??? hmmmm water and cameras dont' mix!!!

Ven

• Mulan
    Mulan

I knew that underwater camera would come in handy. hahahahahahahahahah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit