photo of 'the Princess'

by Mulan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mulan:

Your daughter is a veritable hottie. Takes after her mother, I see.

Expatbrit

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

DON'T SHEESH MEEE!!!!

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you, sir!! We think she is pretty great too. And thanks for the compliment. We look more alike, when I am about 50 pounds thinner. And my hair is naturally brown too, but blonde is more fun, and makes my Mom happy. Something I do should make her happy!

• Princess
    Princess

hi all, just checking to see if I added it to my profile correctly!

Princess

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ummmmm nope!!

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• Princess
    Princess

I'll keep working on it. I may have to check with Mulan.

Princess

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, comparison time. Daughter and me. (Venice sent me this one of me, and cropped away Bill Bowen, for his sake) I thought it would show up larger. Oh well.

• Princess
    Princess

Hard to tell in those two photos mom. Don't we have any of the two of us together? I can't think of any but I'll look. If not, we definitely need to take one.

Princess

PS If you find one, send it to me for approval first please!

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have several........hahahahhah

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HERE I got a COUPLE!!!! You can really see the resembelance in these two pics

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit