Nuclear Arms Reportedly Found In Iraq!!!

by minimus 44 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

Anything new on this?????

• shamus
    shamus

Considering that there is nothing on the news, nothing on the internet, nothing anywhere, I would assume that this is just more internet bulls*t.

Maybe people should try backing up they're claims before posting garbage here. Sound like a good idea?

I heard from a friend of mine that aliens fly out of Rutherfords' ass too.

• minimus
    minimus

Now now Shamus. The key to the Subject thread was "Reportedly". btw, what you say about Rutherford's ass is true.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Leolia

There's absolutely nothing on the cable networks on this story ---- not even Fox News.

ROTFLMAO

Smart and funny!

• Simon
    Simon
    How do you figure this is "right wing" propoganda. The source is an Iraqi newspaper, and it was picked up by Rueters, which is a VERY LIBERAL news agency.

You are mistaking the reporting of the reports of nukes being found with this being a report of nukes being found.

Reuters made, well, a very small report on it saying it had happened and giving the comment that it was total rubbish.

Seems a fair report to me.

I really hope you are not now trying to use this bogus report as a basis for excusing the war! Now that is really grasping at straws.

The points about Isreal are interesting though - they definitely have some explaining to do IMO and have contributed to the whole thing by developing nuclear weapons.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Simon,

NO ONE is using this report for anything...You'll notice that I prefaced my comments with "IF TRUE".

The original report I say ran it as a regular news story...I thought it was Rueters but it might have been UPI.

Considering that there is nothing on the news, nothing on the internet, nothing anywhere, I would assume that this is just more internet bulls*t.

Maybe people should try backing up they're claims before posting garbage here. Sound like a good idea?

Sorry Shamus, it wasn't just "internet BS, it was on the UPI and Reuters wire service.

Links were given...

• Simon
    Simon
    Sorry Shamus, it wasn't just "internet BS, it was on the UPI and Reuters wire service.

Noooo, it was only on UPI and Reuters who were, effectively, saying it was BS

• heathen
    heathen

I always thought the korean deal was far more dangerous than suspecting that Saddam had nukes , they know for a fact that the N. koreans have them and is threatening to sell to the highest bidder . I heard on the news this morning that the situation in Iraq is worsening and not getting better . The US is now having to spend all sorts of money on amunition that they are running out of . Going into Iraq without world support was a very bad idea . I guess saddam wouldn't have used nukes in Israel because the moslem nations still consider jerusalem the holy site where mohammed accended to heaven. I'm no psychic here .

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No we have it all wrong, it was a 10 year old report from a 13 year old student's high school paper.

Will

• minimus
    minimus

They'll find nuclear arms if it kills 'em!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit