Nuclear Arms Reportedly Found In Iraq!!!

by minimus 44 Replies latest social current

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There's absolutely nothing on the cable networks on this story ---- not even Fox News.

• doogie
    doogie
    Actually now in the 9/11 report they're going to find a black glove with Saddam's DNA all over it at ground zero of the Twin Towers.

ha. nice...i like that.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

One must wonder where stories like this get their legs from. Al Sabah...who the heck is the Al Sabah newspaper...and why would UPI pick up such a story?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm just wondering, why were those missles sitting under 16 feet of concrete if they weren't nukes?

• heathen
    heathen

It's just sounding way too much like Wag the Dog the movie . It makes no sense that saddam would hide something like that when he most likely would have used it in Israel a long time ago. I still remain skeptical .

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

WHy must it be a "Wag the Dog" scenario...it's not being reported by the US, but rather by the Iraqis.

• shamus
    shamus

I would need third party confirmation before I even think about it. Frankly, I no longer believe American intelligence.

**edited to add**

This is how you get a 15 page thread, folks.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yet every one is so ready to believe American Intelligence when it says no meeting took place between Atta and Iraqi intelligence i Czech.

• shamus
    shamus
    Yet every one is so ready to believe American Intelligence when it says no meeting took place between Atta and Iraqi intelligence i Czech.

Whatever you say, Yerusalim.

• avishai
    avishai
    It's just sounding way too much like Wag the Dog the movie . It makes no sense that saddam would hide something like that when he most likely would have used it in Israel a long time ago. I still remain skeptical

What????? saddam may be nuts, and evil, etc. But he's not that insane. That would've caused the destruction of Iraq and likely WWIII. And he would've died in a giant fireball. And if you honestly think he was crazy enough to nuke Israel, is'nt that in itself justification enough to invade?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit