My apeal of disfellowshiping letter

by D wiltshire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Humphry
    Humphry

My new handle is Humphry couldn't log into account lost password BBW, expect changes I'm going through.

I think I have a case but I'm too lazy to do the work. But the whole process of meeting alone with no body for support and denied any recording device. This type of treatment of people got to be against some laws, that is why I think recording the meeting even though forbidden can be used in a court of law because the activity of these meeting may be illegal. Even the name: Judicial Committee certainly that ought to be some grounds for some type of civil treatment of fair treatment, and put limits on what a legal corporation can do. For a in house pious judgement of members of a corporation where they are put through a very unfair ordeal to quarantine them from informing other effected members who have a right to know they are being scammed to serve corporate interest. I think whistle blower laws may apply.

I think the fact that you are out number at a secret meeting will be a reason to use such a secret recording in court I think it would provide some very compelling evidence in a lawsuit.

• Humphry
    Humphry

In my case it may be too late to do anything its 18+ years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit